Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF floyd fights winner of berto/guerrero....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
    Stop trolling.
    hey your the one who added to an unfinished statement. And how sm i trolling when you asked a question i answered it but what you wanted was another bash floyd thread

Comment

What will your reaction be?

Me personally, I think that's a huge step backwards in terms of who he SHOULD be fighting at this point.
      isn't that what he's doing all the time?

Comment

So Floyd fighting and defending his WBC WW spot against the winner of the WBC interim WW championship is a step back, but Manny Pacquiao fans praise the possibility of him facing a lightweight one fight removed from JW in Brandon Rios at 147 next year?

Comment

Originally posted by Android18 View Post
          isn't that what he's doing all the time?
          Yeah, but its to the point where EVERYONE's going to be critical now. Before you'd have his supporters saying, "yeah, well he needs a tune up fight.". I think even his loyal fans will be fed up at this point.

Of course, this is all hypothetical. But I have a feeling he would pull a duck move like this.

Comment

Yeah, but its to the point where EVERYONE's going to be critical now. Before you'd have his supporters saying, "yeah, well he needs a tune up fight.". I think even his loyal fans will be fed up at this point.

Of course, this is all hypothetical. But I have a feeling he would pull a duck move like this.
            fighting a top 2-3 WW and interi
            WBC champion is a duck move? Man you fans are sad. Never happy woth anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Truck Turner View Post
              So Floyd fighting and defending his WBC WW spot against the winner of the WBC interim WW championship is a step back, but Manny Pacquiao fans praise the possibility of him facing a lightweight one fight removed from JW in Brandon Rios at 147 next year?

I damn sure wouldn't praise PAC for fighting Rios.

Comment

You're one of the few then, I already see people on this site hyping that fight

Comment

I'm expecting him to do it ....so I won't be surprised.

I'll lose respect for Floyd

Comment

I would hope so. Personally if Floyd fights Canelo, I wouldn't mind seeing Pacquiao fight the winner of Guerreo/Berto. I've always thought a Possible Pacquiao/Berto fight would be the gateway to Mayweather/Pacquiao.

No disrespect to Guerrero that's my guy, and I always root for him to win, but just thinking logically in regards to Haymon and Arum working together.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      You're one of the few then, I already see people on this site hyping that fight
                      Most likely all Rios fans. IF Rios beat Garcia and matthysse back to back, then I'd be okay with that fight. But ummm, that **** ain't happening. AT ALL.

Comment

Working...
                      X