No announcement yet.

Paul Williams vs Mark Breland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Williams vs Mark Breland

Breland was a 6'2", hard hitting, agile WW with a great jab and excellent boxing ability. Had his chin been a bit better, he might've been almost unbeatable. How do you think he would've matched up with Paul Williams?

i think it would have been a very good fight. not sure of the winner, but would have loved to seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
      i think it would have been a very good fight. not sure of the winner, but would have loved to seen it.
      Williams is a better inside fighter and looks like he has a better chin, while Breland fights taller, has a wicked jab and is a better boxer.

Comment

It would've been a good fight. Williams is probably the only welterweight ever, that doesn't physically look up to Breland.

If Breland could keep it at long range behind his fantastic jab, i'd take him to win a UD. But it'd be close.

Comment

Breland used to be a tremendous puncher and Williams isnt the slickest guy out there.

PW would have no advantage in this match up, Breland would KO him

Comment

I dunno, I haven't seen heaps of Breland but from what I have seen I was not overly impressed with him.

Comment

I take Williams and his work rate by decision.

Hearns knocks both out.

Comment

Working...
              X