No announcement yet.

Mayweather tweets meme of Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
    Negotiate with arum?? How long have you been following boxing..a day..two?? Arum only makes top rank vs top rank...I'm not right?? Well go and check for yourself ..arum is greedy and wants it all but it don't work like that.

That must be the year pacquiao was scared of needles or maybe a drug test was bothering him??? Or was it the year pacquiao started suing floyd..it seems the only place he wants to face floyd is the court room lol...btw we shouldn't even be talking about pac..he nearly died 2 fights ago..beating a punching bag doesn't earn you a shot against the champ.
    Yes, I have been following boxing for a little more than a day or two. Thanks for asking, actually been In a ring and have done quite a bit of sparring. How about yourself? I truly believe that the majority of people like yourself who claim to be Mayweather fans are just looking for a daily back and forth, along with some of the Pacquiao fans. The fact of the matter Is, neither guy did all that they could possibly do to make the fight happen. Do a little research and you will find your answers.

Comment

• So the same group of ****tards made fun of Floyd when he had money "issues" but are now crying like little cowards because Pac is? lolololololololololol

Comment

Working...
      X