No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Boxing Stars Galore at The WBC's Convention

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Boxing Stars Galore at The WBC's Convention

The boxing world from every corner has turned out at the WBC's annual convention, taking place at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. Saul Alvarez, Roy Jones Jr., Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., George Foreman, Don King, Oscar De La Hoya, Ken Norton, Sugar Ray Leonard, Thomas Hearns, Marvin Hagler, Ricky Hatton, Alexander Dimitrenko and many more turned out.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Wow, awesome pics. Cool to see Canelo; JCC jr and Tyson; Holyfield being all cool with eachother.

Comment

Some awesome pictures there. Canelo's got some major pittstains, haha. Cool to see Tyson and Holyfield getting along.

Comment

I wonder if Hagler and Ray chatted. If they did, I'm sure they would have got a picture of it.

Comment

Damn I wish I could be there.

Comment

lol tyson and holyfield getting along, there's still hope.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                Some awesome pictures there. Canelo's got some major pittstains, haha. Cool to see Tyson and Holyfield getting along.
                Most of these look like waxworks, but i know Canelo is real just from the sweatstains.

Comment

danm this is why u gotta love boxing! TRUE INTERNATIONAL SPORT! fighters from all around the globe! SPORT OF THE GODS!

Comment

Look at JCCjr's knuckle wtf

Comment

Working...
                    X