Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Mansour "I'll Beat Klitschko's Arm To Death & Defeat Wlad & Vitali Easy" (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Mansour "I'll Beat Klitschko's Arm To Death & Defeat Wlad & Vitali Easy" (Audio)

Heavyweight contender, Amir Mansour, believes a fight with either Wladimir or Vitali Klitschko would result in an easy victory for him. He explains that he would "beat Klitschko's arm to death" presumably in an effort to put the jab out of commission.

ok a win over dom guinn is good but guinn was not in shape...don't get ahead of yourself mansour,lets see you beat some more names...

Comment

Mansour is underestimating Wladimir's speed, who incidentally, is deceptively quick, both on his feet and in the delivery of his steelhammer punches.

Comment

He's an old man.

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
          He's an old man.
          So is Vitali, and Mansour hasn't suffered any wear & tear on his body due to his lengthy absence from the ring.

Comment

He can beat his arm all he wants while in return he'll get his face caved in not the best strategy he does realize you actually have to step into Wladdy personal space to get to him which is controled by that left jab

Comment

I'm not gonna waste my time listening to that garbage.

Is this clown the new great black hope?

Either Klitschko would murder this fool.

Comment

Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
                I'm not gonna waste my time listening to that garbage.

Is this clown the new great black hope?

Either Klitschko would murder this fool.
                i respect klitschko. do you respect posters who dont hold him to the same regards as you?

Comment

isnt this guy like 50

Comment

too buff, he aint doin sht

Comment

Working...
                    X