Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I laugh at Fat people blaming there Crappy bodies on Genetics...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by COCQUIAO View Post
    Eat a burger and complain about being fat to my face and It's lights out...
    , BRUTAL !!

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      , BRUTAL !!
      most fat people would KO a metrosexual biitch like Cockquiao

Comment

The only people who have the right to complain about their genes are people with inherited illnesses and ugly people. I don't sympathize with fat people so much because it's just a matter of will power.

Comment

I bet those taking the piss are really ex fatties who got bullied and raped in school for being lard arses.

They may be thin now but they still think about those days of being bullied in school.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
            No if you work out heavily you have a right to be proud of your body and you can offer criticism. Its the ones who are skinny because of genetics and are in horrible physical condition other than being skinny that need their asses kicked for making fun of fat people.
            Lmao that's a good point.

I've seen skinny people that might take 10+ seconds to run 40yrd dashes.

That's the sad mess.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
              Lmao that's a good point.

I've seen skinny people that might take 10+ seconds to run 40yrd dashes.

That's the sad mess.
              Weight isnt the deciding factor in physical fitness. Guys who have six packs because they weigh 87lbs and like to show it off make me laugh. In a bodybuilding contest Arreola doesnt stand a chance, but I doubt many people on this board have that kind of stamina. I know I dont.

Comment

I do have that stamina.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                  Weight isnt the deciding factor in physical fitness. Guys who have six packs because they weigh 87lbs and like to show it off make me laugh. In a bodybuilding contest Arreola doesnt stand a chance, but I doubt many people on this board have that kind of stamina. I know I dont.
                  Pro bodybuilders are probably the athletes i respect the most. Their discipline is insane.

Comment

To be fair, genetically some people are predisposed to being overweight, they just have to work harder at staying fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Schillinger View Post
                      Pro bodybuilders are probably the athletes i respect the most. Their discipline is insane.
                      I respect Boxers/Mixed Martial Artists the most.

Nobody is punching you in the mouth while you're lifting freeweights.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X