Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let me recap Floyds career since 2002 for the *****s.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
    Completely dominated Hoya LOL...I thought Oscar won that fight base on agression. Heck Mayweather Sr. thought Oscar on that fight.
    Commit suicide, you life has no value whatsoever

Mayweather schooled Oscar, not even a close fight with all of Oscar's advantage

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless Loc View Post

*******s don't deal well with facts.
      Those aren't facts.

What the hell is the GOAT doing fighting Bruseles and Ndou?

Comment

Commit suicide, you life has no value whatsoever

Mayweather schooled Oscar, not even a close fight with all of Oscar's advantage
        Oscar was a part time fighter, part time cross dresser and part time promoter.

If Floyd was really the goat, he would've destroyed that version of Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
          Oscar was a part time fighter, part time cross dresser and part time promoter.

If Floyd was really the goat, he would've destroyed that version of Oscar.
          Oscar had 16 pounds on Mayweather, dumbass. Oscar choose the ring size and gloves. Oscar had all the advantages and still lost

Comment

Those aren't facts.

What the hell is the GOAT doing fighting Bruseles and Ndou?

questions

where do you rank Clottey as a welter? would you consider him the level of say Gatti and Corley who were both ranked at the time Mayweather fought them?

where did you rank Oscar as a welter when he fought Manny? considering it had been since 2001 when he fought as a 147lb fighter

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
              Yet what were the following fighters ranked

Tszyu, Hatton at 140
              Tony and Cotto at 147
              Hatton wouldn't fight Floyd at 140. When he finally did fight him, he got knocked out and robbed of his 0.

Margarito is a felon and a fraud. A myth. Floyd should have fought Cotto though, you're right.

Comment

Oscar had 16 pounds on Mayweather, dumbass. Oscar choose the ring size and gloves. Oscar had all the advantages and still lost
                Oscar was past it.

The win means nothing. Ike Quartey version probably knocks floyd out.

Comment

In chronological order since he fought Castillo:

1- Victoriano Sosa (bum)

2- Phillip Ndou (bum)

3- DeMarcus Corley (journeyman)

4- Henry Bruseles (bum)

5-Arturo Gatti ( C talent according to Mayweathers own words)

6- Sharmba Mitchell (shot post Tzyu version, and at WW)

7- Zab Judah (after a loss to Tata)

8- Tata Baldomir (journeyman WW who was lucky enough to face the perennial underachiever Judah)

9- Oscar (not even a full time fighter at the time and way past it)

10- Hatton at WW. (Overrated, plus Hatton is not a WW)

11- JMM. ( do I even have to explain this one?)

So there you have it. A long list of misfits, journeymen, no hopers and blown up fighters since 2002.

How the hell is this guy even ranked in the top 10 at WW??

What has he done?

You can't even compare him and Margarito.

Margarito fought Cintron, Williams, Cotto, Mosley and Clottey.

He deserves a crack at Packy first on achievements alone.

i dont know what's more despicable, floyd or his delusional fanbase who defend this piece of *****e scumbag & his family.

Comment

Oscar was past it.

The win means nothing. Ike Quartey version probably knocks floyd out.
                    Lame post............

*******s cannot deal with facts and reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                      questions

where do you rank Clottey as a welter? would you consider him the level of say Gatti and Corley who were both ranked at the time Mayweather fought them?
                      Clottey is better than both those guys. So no I wouldn't consider them on the same level.

where did you rank Oscar as a welter when he fought Manny? considering it had been since 2001 when he fought as a 147lb fighter
                      I haven't had Oscar in my "rankings" since he fought Mayorga. Maybe even before that. The guy has been a part time fighter for the better part of the decade.

His losses to Sturm and his quittage against Hopkins didn't help either.

Comment

Working...
                      X