No announcement yet.

What makes Canelo so deadly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Probably as sad as Rigondeaux not being able to KO Lante Addy a guy 8w-6L :WORD: ! Or Marroquin! :WORD:
    Bro..I never seen before a bigger hater than you..why is that bro?...did Rigo remember you of somebody who make you touch him his intimate parts..

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
      Mediocre competition. I like Canelo but I never let myself get fooled by how good a guy can look against small, old, and less talented guys. When he gets into the shark tank, he won't be wrecking guys so easily.

As far as his power goes, it's keeping guys at the ends of his punches, sitting down on his punches, and using his whole body in the punch. Very powerful guy.
      This. When he stepped up in competition by fighting a shot Mosley, Mosley made him fight very hard.

I'll say what makes him deadly right now is he has good power and is allowed to string together combinations by his sub-par opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
        Bro..I never seen before a bigger hater than you..why is that bro?...did Rigo remember you of somebody who make you touch him his intimate parts..
        WTF? Are you using google translate? WTF are you saying? Is it okay to hate on Canelo...but not Rigo? Plus ive never said Rigo was not all that...But with his BIG 11 fights as a pro :WORD: fighting fighters who arnt all that can only speak for itself. respect is earned. He may have earned that with you with his big 11 fights...but for me...he needs waaaaay more!

Comment

His ability to fight at 154 but still have the best 140 and 147 resume out there while.not having any fight at 54 very impressive

Comment

WTF? Are you using google translate? WTF are you saying? Is it okay to hate on Canelo...but not Rigo? Plus ive never said Rigo was not all that...But with his BIG 11 fights as a pro :WORD: fighting fighters who arnt all that can only speak for itself. respect is earned. He may have earned that with you with his big 11 fights...but for me...he needs waaaaay more!
            Im gonna do the same to you that I did the other day..put attention this time..

Comment

He LOOKS good in the ring, that I will say, his speed, combinations and power LOOK good. But the problem is he is fighting well selected naturally smaller opponents. Its easy to look good when you are faster and bigger than the other guys and your management is intentionally picking opponents who they know pose no risk to your undefeated record.

I have a feeling he wont look so good with a much better opponent. He might be able to beat cotto but he wont breeze through him and it will be a very hard fight even if he wins.

GBP wont let him within a 200 mile radius of Trout. Way too much risk of loosing for very little money. That would ruin a Floyd or Cotto fight.

Comment

Im gonna do the same to you that I did the other day..put attention this time..
                :ANYWORD: im not understanding you bro!

Comment

:ANYWORD: im not understanding you bro!
                  Look pac..you said that you're not hating in the guy but all that I see is plain hate if not how you explain this..I take a look at boxing records and no fighter had better 11 first opposition than Rigo...look the ones that your idol fought:

Jose lazaro 1-3-1
                  Rosendo sanches 2-1 "he lose to this dude"
                  Saul santoyo debut
                  Jose luis torres 0-4
                  Noel alma debut
                  Kaichon sor vorapin 4-5
                  Mark sales 7-16-2
                  Jorge lopez 2-6-1
                  Ricardo barrera 16-4-1
                  Gilberto bolaņos 21-8-1
                  Paulino villalobos 25-28-2

TOTAL 78-75-8

Look Rigo's opponents

Juan Noriega 3-2-0
                  Robert guillen 4-2-3
                  Giovanni andrade 59-11-0
                  Lante addy 8-4-1
                  Adolfo landeros 20-11-1
                  Jose angel beranza 33-18-2
                  Ricardo cordoba 37-2-2
                  Willie casey 11-0-0
                  Rico ramos 20-0-0
                  Teon kennedy 17-1-2
                  Robert marroquin 22-1-0

TOTAL 234- 53-11

That include two top 10 @ 122 and four top 20 @ 122

My friend I don't wanna sound like a fan boy..just records...And over that he is the undefeated WBA champion of the world..he floored every single of his opponents..and he is maybe the best amateur boxer of all times with more than 400 wins with nearly 200 kos ..two times Olympic gold medallist..doesn't get better than this my friend..

Comment

Look pac..you said that you're not hating in the guy but all that I see is plain hate if not how you explain this..I take a look at boxing records and no fighter had better 11 first opposition than Rigo...look the ones that your idol fought:

Jose lazaro 1-3-1
                    Rosendo sanches 2-1 "he lose to this dude"
                    Saul santoyo debut
                    Jose luis torres 0-4
                    Noel alma debut
                    Kaichon sor vorapin 4-5
                    Mark sales 7-16-2
                    Jorge lopez 2-6-1
                    Ricardo barrera 16-4-1
                    Gilberto bolaņos 21-8-1
                    Paulino villalobos 25-28-2

TOTAL 78-75-8

Look Rigo's opponents

Juan Noriega 3-2-0
                    Robert guillen 4-2-3
                    Giovanni andrade 59-11-0
                    Lante addy 8-4-1
                    Adolfo landeros 20-11-1
                    Jose angel beranza 33-18-2
                    Ricardo cordoba 37-2-2
                    Willie casey 11-0-0
                    Rico ramos 20-0-0
                    Teon kennedy 17-1-2
                    Robert marroquin 22-1-0

TOTAL 234- 53-11

That include two top 10 @ 122 and four top 20 @ 122

My friend I don't wanna sound like a fan boy..just records...And over that he is the undefeated WBA champion of the world..he floored every single of his opponents..and he is maybe the best amateur boxer of all times with more than 400 wins with nearly 200 kos ..two times Olympic gold medallist..doesn't get better than this my friend..
                    Those are nonito first 11 pro fights vs rigo 11 pro fights..

Comment

Imagine any top 154lb fighter go through Canelo's last 10 fights.

They would come out looking like they were world beaters too.

Canelo hasn't proven squat so far. He has the potential to be a p4p fighter, but it hasn't been tapped into yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X