No announcement yet.

Who wins hagler vs bhop prime vs prime mw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wins hagler vs bhop prime vs prime mw

I know that this is a bad match up but who wins? Middleweight division kings

Go with hagler with this
    Hagler
    72.22%
    Bhop
    27.78%

The poll is expired.

Hagler....

Comment

I'll take Hagler, especially if its a 15rd fight.

Comment

Hagler.

Hagler. It's a no-brainer.

Comment

Hagler is the more talented and relentless fighter. I still have a bad taste in my mouth with B-hop after the Chad Dawson fiasco.

Comment

I used to pick Hagler without a second thought but after doing a recent refresher in him...gimme Hopkins.

Comment

Hagler always looked mediocre when forced him into the lead role, as most counter punchers generally do. Marcos Geraldo exposed this long before Duran or Leonard did. Hopkins has the poise, the physical attributes and the ring craft to give Hagler absolute fits.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Duva View Post
                Hagler always looked mediocre when forced him into the lead role, as most counter punchers generally do. Marcos Geraldo exposed this long before Duran or Leonard did. Hopkins has the poise, the physical attributes and the ring craft to give Hagler absolute fits.
                I made a thread about this same match up, picked Hopkins, gave this same analysis, and got laughed at.

Comment

Originally posted by DAZED 2.0 View Post
                  I used to pick Hagler without a second thought but after doing a recent refresher in him...gimme Hopkins.
                  Same!

I've watched a lot of Hagler fights recently and he's ma ***** n all but I think Hopkins, primed and ready at 160 could and would beat him.

Hagler was a good aggressive fighter with decent speed and underrated defence but he could be a bit miffed by slick boxers, Hops was never the slickest but in his prime he was quick, good combintaion puncher, a decent punch and the ability to negate the other guys aggression.

I think Hagler walks right into Hops trap and doesn't get out. Hops always fight with his head, Hagler let his heart rule him far too often.

Comment

I pick Hagler but in a slow, tactical boxing match. I don't see a war in this one but I can see Hagler on his toes relying on his right jab to score points and win a decision. I just can not envision this being similar to Hagler-Mugabi, for example.

Comment

Working...
                    X