Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer Confirms: Matthysse Now With Al Haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, Haymon is the new Don King. Wants to control Matty just in case he knocks out Garcia. By the way Im wondering if that guy dressed in the charro suit and wearing a skeleton mask at the Golden Boy fights is Haymon in disguise.

Comment

Haymon is good for the fighters but not for the fans

Comment

Originally posted by ugly2000 View Post
        Damn, Haymon is the new Don King. Wants to control Matty just in case he knocks out Garcia. By the way Im wondering if that guy dressed in the charro suit and wearing a skeleton mask at the Golden Boy fights is Haymon in disguise.

Comment

He won't make it past Peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills
            He won't make it past Peterson.
            A whole lot of talking but when I asked you for a 1T bet you stayed pretty quiet huh?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

You know he did this so his top fighters won't have to fight Matthysse.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                A whole lot of talking but when I asked you for a 1T bet you stayed pretty quiet huh?

Peterson is double tough and I like the way he fights. With that said if a light puncher like Bradley was able to hurt him, whats Matty going to do to him.

Comment

Originally posted by ugly2000
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Peterson is double tough and I like the way he fights. With that said if a light puncher like Bradley was able to hurt him, whats Matty going to do to him.
                  He's obviously a different fighter now duh. He wasn't on PEDs then but he is now. Look at the way he demolished Holt.

Comment

Working...
                  X