Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make no mistake we WILL see Floyd lose and here's why...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make no mistake we WILL see Floyd lose and here's why...

His ego will be his own undoing. He isn't going to retire no time soon no matter how much he says it. He can't. He's addicted to the throne, the top slot in boxing and his lavish lifestyle. Floyd is a big spender. Just as 50 cent said, he makes the money and spends it then has to fight again. Which brings me to my point: Time and age inevitably catches up to us all and Mayweather will be no different. He WILL slow down. His skill WILL diminish. And a young hungry heir to the crown WILL dethrone him. Its just a matter of tme. Time that his own big ego will provide due to his reluctance to retire and his constant need for more money. Ultimately the question will be does Floyd continue to fight after he loses a couple of times and way past his prime like we've seen so many other former champions do.

ummmmmmmmm ok.....

Comment

i won't hold my breath

Comment

This should be a law of physics or something, if a fighter keeps fighting after he's measurably slowed down he's going to lose. It doesn't matter how good one thinks one is, the fighter is eventually going to lose. Floyd has to be smart enough to understand this, I'm sure he realizes he only has a few more fights left in him so he has to make them count. If, like so many fighters before him, he squanders his riches, he might likely be forced to fight well past his prime which means his 0 will be history yo.

Comment

yep, thats why he was trying to make friends with Broner and postponing fights with Canelo.

Comment

then you said "just like 50 cent said"?? really who gives a damn what he said??none of us know anything about Floyds finances...

Comment

So he will lose from being old? Right....

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
                So he will lose from being old? Right....
                exactly,people act like he isnt bout to turn 36 next month

Comment

if he faces any top competition/real threat he's getting sparked..... but as usual he'll cherry pick his way to big named low risk victories and gullible nuthuggers will eat it up and say he's the GOAT

Comment

maybe trout could be the best fight, hell lose that too but he wont end up koed like against canelo and broner. ghost gives him a pizzaface for his troubles

Comment

Working...
                    X