No announcement yet.

Juanma Admits His Defense is not Good , Contemplates About Adding a Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juanma Admits His Defense is not Good , Contemplates About Adding a Trainer

He says, he didnt look good at all vs Oliver, that his defense needs work. He also said he pays close attention to what the fans say because they are the ones paying to see him.

He says he and his team have had talks about adding a new trainer!

http://www.primerahora.com/juanmaace...en-560940.html

Lmao los comentarios q dejan me Asen reir.

Comment

About time.

No idea who though.

Comment

I hope this helps but it may be too late to make serious changes. We will see.

Comment

Considering all the punches he's already taken, ain't it too late? I've always liked Juanma's machismo, but I think the damage has already been done. I'd probably take a year off personally.

You just can't be eating shots like that.

Comment

good, i hope he does. he did not look good at all in his last fight. salido is going to be hard work once again imo.

Comment

Roger Mayweather could help him work on his defense, so could Roach. I don't know if he has the money for either of those trainers tho. Tho, I guess he should since if Vargas can afford Roger, then I guess Juanma should too. But then again Vargas probably can afford Roger because isn't Vargas a Mayweather promoted fighter?

I don't know who can get Juanma to improve his defense. Roach and Roger are probably busy with many other fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                He says, he didnt look good at all vs Oliver, that his defense needs work. He also said he pays close attention to what the fans say because they are the ones paying to see him.

He says he and his team have had talks about adding a new trainer!

http://www.primerahora.com/juanmaace...en-560940.html
                At least he's finally admitted something's wrong. Like they say, the first step toward recovery is admitting that there's a problem....

Comment

too late to change

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    At least he's finally admitted something's wrong. Like they say, the first step toward recovery is admitting that there's a problem....
                    Very True. Hopefully they find someone good to help him be more defensive. If they don't, Salido will beat him again.

Comment

Working...
                    X