No announcement yet.

Bradley and Khan: The Fallout and Repercussions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley and Khan: The Fallout and Repercussions

After Bradley pulled out and we ended up with Judah vs Khan on the 23rd of July, what kind of future are you seeing for the guys at 140 lbs. And who could bradley fight to satisfy the WBC so he can hold onto his strap? Things ain't looking good for Bradley holding onto that WBC strap. I'm guessing he will be stripped of it if he doesn't sign a fight by the end of July.

Devon Alexander is now moving up to 147 so theres no fight there for the title.

Ajose Olusegunn is a possibility.

Erik Morales is pencilled in to fight some Brit kid called Anthony Crolla in Vegas in September...but I'm sure that could be changed to allow a fight with Timmy.

Other than that theres another pop at Kendall Holt...

If Brad gets stripped Khan could probably fight Erik Morales for the strap, which would be one HELL of a draw. The WBC strap is what Khan would WANT. Its the strap most kids saw their heroes holding as they grew up and thought DAMN I like the look of that. It just looks the part...it has all the flags and its green and its the WBC...despite Jose Sulaiman its the WBC belt!

Same time Bradley would still have his WBO strap and his credibility as an undefeated fighter, but the best I can see (looking at this situation) is Khan and Bradley meeting at 147 one day and Bradley moving up and dumping all his straps.

Unless he can get a fight signed SHARP!

Bumpity-bump-bump-bump-bumpabum-bump-bumpabumbabumbum-BUMP!

Comment

I actually wouldnt be shocked if Bradley still fought Khan. Alot of Bradley's decision was partly about Shaw and partly thinking Floyd was retired or wouldnt fight Pac soon. Now that he knows they are fighting probably in May, I could see him fighting Khan under Top Rank

Comment

he's prob gonna sign with Top Rank and Arum will use him as a bargaining chip in order for Mayweather to lower his demands to fight Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
          he's prob gonna sign with Top Rank and Arum will use him as a bargaining chip in order for Mayweather to lower his demands to fight Pacquiao
          that would never work

Comment

Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
            what?????..

Comment

Bradley has to join the Super Adventure Club and sign with GBP!

Its the way forward and he has to make a defence before he gets STRIPPED!

Come on Timmy!

Comment

Working...
              X