Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey *******s! If the NSAC adopts OSDT will you still oppose Pac taking test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fugu View Post
    I just didnt think anyone would NOT get that.

Floyd avatar.. Check.
    Using standard ******* phrase.. Check.

Oh well.
    Got my avi's and sig's turned off, my bad. It looks like I'm browsing **** at work with all the ass and titty pics.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
      The difference is? Its not coming from the family full of criminal records commanding Pac to do this and that like he owes something."peeleft:
      wait..does Roger or Floyd Sr. work at USADA?

Comment

The difference is? Its not coming from the family full of criminal records commanding Pac to do this and that like he owes something."peeleft:
        these *****s just don't get it why PAC doesn't wanna take the test.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work Jr. View Post
          USADA is not the boxing commission, you idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
            nope the thing is, pac didnt expect the NSAC to adopt the OSDT rules, they are basically taking the script from USADA. Floyd will wait to make the fight until the NSAC adopts it this summer/fall then Manny will be forced to take the same test that USADA was going to do

Comment

Originally posted by fugu View Post
              Dear god. Sarcasm wont work on the internets.
              You gotta put *sarcasm* at the end for some people LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
                So whats your take on why pac doesn't want to take them... is it because it would be like caving to floyds demands?? That sounds kind of Petty to me...

Comment

No but they are close associate by GBP. Remember they are the one who spread rumors without any evidences to back up their accusation. To make matter worst they demanded this OST and killed the fight like they are some kind of law abiding citizen where in fact they are law breakers.

Comment

No but they are close associate by GBP. Remember they are the one who spread rumors without any evidences to back up their accusation. To make matter worst they demanded this OST and killed the fight like they are some kind of law abiding citizen where in fact they are law breakers.
                    dude, i guess you arent aware that MANY people in the boxing world believe Pac is on something..this isnt just the Mayweathers.......why do you think Pac will only fight Top rank fighters now?

Comment

nope the thing is, pac didnt expect the NSAC to adopt the OSDT rules, they are basically taking the script from USADA. Floyd will wait to make the fight until the NSAC adopts it this summer/fall then Manny will be forced to take the same test that USADA was going to do
                      What? OMG! talk to other *****s and ask them about this. Pac has been saying this for ages. He will abide what the boxing commission required but not from this family who slandering him.

Comment

Working...
                      X