Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Valuev: "Johnson is Nothing Special, Klitschko By KO"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valuev knows about being "nothing special" first hand.

Comment

Originally posted by sultanisking View Post
      artur, my friend, i saw his last fight he was drained to the max half way thru and no afghans didnt humiliate the soviets.. just made them withdraw and lead them to collapse
      That wasn't the Afghans. That was the mujahadeen being trained and funded by the U.S.

It was a proxy war. The Afghans on their own don't stand a chance.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Comment

artur, my friend, i saw his last fight he was drained to the max half way thru and no afghans didnt humiliate the soviets.. just made them withdraw and lead them to collapse
        Ok so u predict Vitali by points, im fine with that even though its wrong)

and about war.. Afghans didnt make USSR to withdraw. if you compare deaths you'd know what are you talking about. They ended up building factories in Kabul and otehr cities and helping civilians. anyway.. dont start this talk about wars.. History of Wars is my hobby, though

Comment

Originally posted by Artur Kyshenko View Post
          Vitli fights with open mouth for 10 years my friend.. and Afhgans didnt humiliate Soveits either!!
          You might be right and the Afghans may not have humiliated the Soviets they just helped to destroy the empire.

Comment

Originally posted by Artur Kyshenko View Post
            Ok so u predict Vitali by points, im fine with that even though its wrong)

and about war.. Afghans didnt make USSR to withdraw. if you compare deaths you'd know what are you talking about. They ended up building factories in Kabul and otehr cities and helping civilians. anyway.. dont start this talk about wars.. History of Wars is my hobby, though
            yea vitali by ko, line em up and chop em down

in terms of war, building factories and "helping civilians" is a mask. Many big shot countries may help other countries but not without a cost/benefit to them. Kuwait=oil thats why the US helped them but that argument is cliched, everyone knows that. Actually ill just give you one word, economic imperialism...europe in the americas and west indies, sugar tobacco, rice, cheap child labor, if its money its worth it.

Comment

i agree big val

War vitali

Comment

Vitali Klitschko ALWAYS fights with his mouth open. It's because he's concentrating on his opponent. With another fighter this could result in a broken jaw, but with VK, it results in nothing, because he rarely gets hit on the jaw.

The subject of Klitschko fighting with his mouth open therefore he must have poor stamina, has been discussed many times before, but we still get idioten who bring it up as if this had just been discovered ....by THEM of course.

Klitschko could fight with his mouth open for the first 5 rounds and then from the 6th on, he could have his mouth closed....Believe me, there's nothing to it............

Comment

vitali by points, mans out of breath when he enters the ring, haye will humilate him and his bro, like the afghans humiliated the soviets 20 years ago..
                  LOL. This is the same Vitali that WENT OUT FOR A RUN after fighting Arreola for 10 rounds? (true story). Out of breath? He always fights with his mouth open.

I agree with Nik: Vitali by clean KO, not technical stoppage. Arreola has a helluva chin, if nothing else. Johnson is going to sleep.
                  Last edited by ChopperRead; 12-09-2009, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X