No announcement yet.

It's so easy to spot a Euro

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
    My landlords wife is Serbian or Croatian. She is hot. I have met a couple of guys from the balkans, they didn't seem like phags though. They were telling me about how when they lived there bombs would explode and they thought nothing of it. Is Lithuania balkans?
    haha naw it's north eastern europe, former soviet union, they have great bball players.....

Comment

Originally posted by Liaison View Post
      Bem ti dete u usta krwawa...
      jebem te u usta glupa a mamu cu ti jebati dok ne bude molila za jos

Comment

So its easy to spot a slim person wearing expensive clothes in a country where everybody is fat and dresses like ****?

Fair enough, bet its hard to spot a Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by azza View Post
          So its easy to spot a slim person wearing expensive clothes in a country where everybody is fat and dresses like ****?

Fair enough, bet its hard to spot a Mexican.
          What do blondes and sea monsters have in common?

Comment

Euros do dress gay, but that's because their more prone to being ******* over there thanks to the EU, and their tolerant nature. Not that that's a bad thing. But even black people over there wear tight jeans. Only people that wear tight jeans here are emos, and kanye west.

Comment

We dont wear tight jeans. just clothes that actually fit. We're doing our bit for the environment. not using any more fabric than necessary!

Comment

Well over here in Ireland only **** and rockers tend to wear tight clothes. So you're kinda right. Yet the majority doesn't. I bet it's the same in UK. Unless you consider tracksuits or baggy jeans and baggy hoodies tight.

Anyway my mate was over in Italy and he brought some pictures back. EVERYONE wears tight clothes...

Comment

Working...
                X