No announcement yet.

Mumbai Terrorist Was U.S Agent.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    The article doesn't prove anything. But it does allege that the (pakistani) group he was working for had ties to the ISI. Which is in flat contradiction to your claim that the attacks had "nothing to do with Pakistan".

He possibly cut a deal which included protection from Indian justice. Furthermore it is not unusual for a criminal to be protected from other countries by their own country of citizenship. None of this comes even remotely close to suggesting that he worked for the CIA.

I already told you I'm not playing that game. You said the attacks were nothing to do with Pakistan and posted an article to back you up that stated the attacks were to do with Pakistan. You claimed something that was in direct opposition to reality (again) and now you're changing the subject to avoid admitting it.

That doesn't say that he worked for the CIA, it implies that it might be a possibility - going far beyond the implications of the available evidence - and you have taken this and run with it further by pretending it is incontrovertible fact, just like the incontrovertible fact that Lakshir-e-Taiba has nothing to do with Pakistan

This guy is not a "random guy off the street". He is a member of a terrorist organisation, has been on numerous training camps, and was involved in planning attacks in Denmark and Pakistan as well as in India. You do this a lot, trying to diminish the attackers in these cases because you have no evidence for your own pet theories.

I'm not reaching. I am using the available information. You are reaching of course. "Man charged with terror attacks makes a plea bargain. Therefore he was a CIA agent and this meant that the CIA did the terror attacks, QED!"

Have you been to see your family doctor yet?

You're so delusional.

"Nothing to see here folks, move along"......

Comment

Word is the next Bond film will be based in Pakistan.

Bond is awesome.

Comment

In case any of you didn't know.

American agents working w/ the ISI to stage terror attacks against other countries is nothing new.

The only ones that can get away w/ that and receive the level of protection that this guy is getting are OTHER intelligence agents, usually from the cia or mi5.

The pig either is too stupid to understand this, or he is just arguing with me for sport.

I'm willing to bet its a bit of both.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
          In case any of you didn't know.

American agents working w/ the ISI to stage terror attacks against other countries is nothing new.

The only ones that can get away w/ that and receive the level of protection that this guy is getting are OTHER intelligence agents, usually from the cia or mi5.

The pig either is too stupid to understand this, or he is just arguing with me for sport.

I'm willing to bet its a bit of both.
          So can you admit that you were wrong when you said that the Mumbai attacks had "nothing to do with Pakistan"?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            So can you admit that you were wrong when you said that the Mumbai attacks had "nothing to do with Pakistan"?
            I make a distinction between the Pakistani people and their immediate elected government and their spook agencies.

The isi is and always has been in bed w/ the western intelligence agencies.

The record proves it.

This incident is no different than the rest.

Not to mention what a lawless exercise this is to protect a major suspect in the case from the authorities from the victim country.

Must be nice to have that level of protection after participating in a massacre.

That makes James Bond's license to kill look like petty piece of paper innit?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post

You're so delusional.

"Nothing to see here folks, move along"......
              U should start off every thread with that.

Comment

I make a distinction between the Pakistani people and their immediate elected government and their spook agencies.
                No no no - you SAID that the group who carried out the Mumbai attacks had NOTHING to do with Pakistan, when it was in fact a Pakistan based group fighting for Pakistani issues. Now you are saying "no TRUE Pakistani..."

You are a LIAR sir.

Comment

Working...
                X