Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should David Haye agree to fight Wladimir Klitschko on July 2?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Tunney- View Post
    Chisora isn't a bum, he's a good fighter.

He'd KO the Gayemaker if they ever fought.

Wlad wants to fight Haye on July 2, but Haye is jealous Wlad's fighting Chisora in April so he's bitched out again.
    the delusion is unbelievable!

lol @ chisora would ko haye.

jealous of what exactly? wlad had 2 options, sign to fight haye, or sign to fight chisora.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
      the delusion is unbelievable!

lol @ chisora would ko haye.

jealous of what exactly? wlad had 2 options, sign to fight haye, or sign to fight chisora.
      Wlad wants to fight both Chisora and Haye.

But Haye has bitched out again.

He made the fight with Chisora because he thinks Haye may become afraid and pull out two weeks before the fight as he did in 2009. Prime doesn't last forever. Wlad wants to get some fights in before he retires.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
        Yes, just so long as there's a significant financial penalty if Wlad doesn't make it.
        I think that's fair, that will eliminate the fake pull-outs, of course documented and proved injuries would be excepted. Which Haye has yet to provide for the June 2009 pull-out.

Comment

He made the fight with Chisora because he thinks Haye may become afraid and pull out two weeks before the fight as he did in 2009. Prime doesn't last forever. Wlad wants to get some fights in before he retires.
          He pulled another girly temper tantrum, Haye doesn't mind fighting once a year, in fact he prefers it that way. Not Wlad, if he can do something about it.

Comment

Wlad fighting Chisora means that Haye will have to go through with his mandatory challenge(which I believe is Chagaev).We all know that remaining an active fighter - especially against credible opposition - is something that Haye's not too fond of.

We don't know what went on discussions,but it really wouldn't surprise me if Wlad's team had already informed Haye that he would still go through with his title defense with Chisora.

Haye's simply using this opportunity to score media points.

Comment

lol, how is haye supposed to sign a contract with somebody who has already got a fight scheduled?

oh, and what happens if wlad loses? or picks up an injury in the chisora fight?

who *****ed out again?

Comment

YES & if he wants fight Adamek!
                I just want to see this ****ing fight.
                excuse my language but, cmon we've waited 2 yrs and still no fight cmon now.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                  lol, how is haye supposed to sign a contract with somebody who has already got a fight scheduled?

oh, and what happens if wlad loses? or picks up an injury in the chisora fight?

who *****ed out again?
                  Then Haye fights Vitaly or someone else. What if Haye pulled a back muscle again? What if he pulled out of the fight for "financial reasons" again? If Wlad is still willing to trust Haye and sign a fight with him, Haye should grow some balls if he really wanted this fight. Instead he pulled out in 2009, didn't answer Wlad's challenge in 2010, and now refuses to sign in 2011, meanwhile each year there is a press release from Haye stating "I promise to knock out both Klitschkos in (insert whichever year you want)...."

Comment

Originally posted by i am special View Post
                    Stupid statement, "take away attention" man just get over yourself, what a nonsensical statement.

The guy gets offered two dates April and July, both turned down by the same man who pulled out of how many negotiations before?
                    You need to check your facts, moron. There is no April date, Sky Sports is refusing to do a second PPV that month. If Haye is willing do July 2nd, then why announce a fight with another opponent (Chisora) and enter talks with another (Adamek in September) with 24 hours of agreeing on terms.

K2 is positioning themselves so only Vitali, who is the tougher fighter, is available to fight Haye.

Comment

Someone has to make this fight happen. Is it really so difficult? Why is Wlad even fighting a prospect like Chisora?

Comment

Working...
                      X