Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's afletic doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      If someone wanted Floyd they wouldn't try to kick his butt with all those Neanderthals there they would probably try to shoot him from a distance probably with a rifle
      More or less... The real professional does like to get up close and personel given a chance....And guess what? allll these guys like Floyd have times when they are alone.

It sounds good to work from a distance...people do pull it off, but even the Kennedy assasination was from multiple shooters with a diversion....The Malcolm X assasination was classic. Guy stands up "hey you took my wallet" and the diversion is done, the fix is in....Nobody remembers who killed Malcolm because everyone was looking at the disturbance....the shot was fired in a range of 6-15 feet....Kill zone.

I was once practising shooting with on of the best firearm guys in the world...All these cowboys were shooting from WAYYYYYYY back impressive indeed. None of those guys would hit that shot at crunch time....My friend who was training me? Everything done at maximum 30 feet. Done perfectly, done so that it could be done in your sleep, on your worse day, etc. Thats how the big boys work when possible.

Comment

• Majority of bodyguards just need to look the part, their job is to deter any altercations. An Average guy sees a man that size and has a second thought about starting trouble.
        Whereas if they hired someone that could actually fight but don't look that big and intimidating; i.e. Someone like GGG
        He'd pummel the **** outta ya worse than any of Floyd's bodyguards, but doesn't look intimating at all and wouldn't prevent someone acting a fool

Comment

• funny thing is these guys wud beat the crap out of 99% of people in this thread

keyboard-board warriors and mouse-pad gangsters are hilarious

everyone is a tough guy online, u know for a fact if u saw this guy on the street u'd rather be his friend than have him as a enemy

in regards to his technique, its ****, he clearly is no boxer

but a guy that size, weighing that much wudnt even need to punch u, just choke the **** outta u and twist u around like rag doll, and from what i gather he's a mma fighter, so he'll have some basic take down skills

Comment

• To thoes laughing at him on the bag......post a video of you on the bag

Comment

• He needs more peds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                He already works for Floyd he's the Toilet Paper handler when Floyd uses the rest room he's at the Door every morning waiting eagerly to wipe Floyd and place baby powder to Ole Floydie. Floyd usually tips him for a job well done. Floyd also provides Obamacare for him

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  To thoes laughing at him on the bag......post a video of you on the bag
                  but him name is jizzymack

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    This is the guido that wanted to throw down with Maidana and Robert Garcia lol

On the wrecking bag.

All that money and you employ that to be your personal bodyguard?
                    Impressive. That was like watching a prime Joe Calzaghe.

Comment

Working...
                    X