Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan finally in a fight were people will be rooting for HIM to win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he had his dad dancing in a rap video with him, he deserves to be ktfo just for that

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
      he had his dad dancing in a rap video with him, he deserves to be ktfo just for that
      I don't know who's more dumb and stupid Garcia or broner.

Comment

I'm a fan of Khan's. He's not a bad boxer, I'd like to keep seeing how he progresses to see if he turns out to be anything or not. A lot of you don't like him because of his attitude but are fans of Mayweather....makes no sense.

Comment

Sympathy thread

Comment

i want him to be on a losing streak.

his fiancee wont be to pleased with that.

would be funny.

i actually think he might be KO'd again

i dont think khans that good.

become a superstar garcia!

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
              Most of the guys khan has gone in with he is generally rooted against, as he is quite hated among some people for his supposed big mouth arrogance, etc. I get the sense thought that ever since Garcia beat morales for the titile he got alot of hate, so saying that, who will you be rooting for in this fight?
              Thats funny to me. He a ****ing big mouth there's no denying that. I could care less who wins this fight because Im really not a fan of either.

Comment

Both get plenty hate but most expect Khan to winn. Khan has the tools to win and can test Garcia, take him in to deep waters if you will.. Garcia has plenty to prove against Khan if he can retain his belt he's definitely legit IMO. Im not a big fan of either but give both men plenty respect for taking this fight, just wish it was a 140 unification bout.

Comment

i think people are under rating garcia, he had a bit of a bad showing against morales but looked good against holt who was knocking alot of guys out on his comeback.

Comment

Comment

I will never root for Khan. I'm rooting for the wigger on this occasion.

Comment

Working...
                      X