Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does any1 watch fights with there old man???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does any1 watch fights with there old man???

If so who is his current favriote boxer??
    Who is his all time favriote boxer?
    And how long have you guys been watching fights together?

My old man loves canelo....
    His all time fav is lenord...
    And with been watching fights for bout 15 years...

I guess its how I got into boxing. He passed away 3 years back but his favourites was Tyson, Ali, Collins, Eubank, Roy Jones Jr, Hagler, Foreman

The last we watched together I think was Vitali vs Sosnowski and he wasn't impressed lol

Comment

I never knew mine, but my Uncle who was a Father figure and the person who got me into Boxing and I used to watch fights all the time.

Whether it was on tape or live.

Comment

i made the mistake of watching canelo vs floyd with my dad, it was so ****ing boring, i left after the 7th round ended

Comment

I saw The One at a movie theater with my dad and brother. We normally watch boxing together.

His all-time favorites are RJJ, JMM, Floyd, Sergio Martinez, SRL, and Ali

Comment

Watched my first fight with my dad (R.I.P.). He got me into boxing; he'd spar with me in the backyard. We'd watch any fight involving the Fab Four. He took me to my first live show where I got to meet Muhammad Ali.

Greatest influence in my life.

Comment

I grew up watching boxing because of my old man. He loves Salvador Sanchez and Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. I grew up during the Tyson and Chavez era so I saw all those fights. I saw Whitaker,Holyfield, Bowe etc. etc. I think his current favorite boxer is Juan Manuel Marquez and I know he really appreciates the skills of Mayweather although he isn't to fond of how he acts but he tries to focus on his skills. He also likes Donaire,Cotto, and Rigondeaux. The last fight we saw together was Marquez vs Pacquiao and we went crazy, I lifted him in the air above my head and jumped around for a sec or two and preceded to get drunk with my dad. I loved it man, one of the best memories of my life so far.

Comment

Working...
              X