Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wish your fellow posters a happy new year!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by codey View Post
    Happy new year Hugh! your as cool as they come! stay sharp! also wanna wish my fellow lounge bros a healthy and prosperous new year.

drink responsibly!!
    Happy New Years Codey my brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
      it says right under your name - retired. what gives???
      I wish I was actually retired. I'm the Faculty and Staff Helpline for a University. There are two of us who do it. I volunteered to work it this year.

At least I work from my home. I must drive the mods here at Boxingscene crazy. I have to VPN into two different networks. One in PEI and the other in NY. So they probably see me posting from 3 networks the same day.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        Happy New Years Codey my brother!
        Thanks big bro! may God bless you tremendously in this new year!

peace and love always!

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          I wish I was actually retired. I'm the Faculty and Staff Helpline for a University. There are two of us who do it. I volunteered to work it this year.

At least I work from my home. I must drive the mods here at Boxingscene crazy. I have to VPN into two different networks. One in PEI and the other in NY. So they probably see me posting from 3 networks the same day.
          you're too normal, they'd never have a reason to check your IP, I am sure.

Comment

Happy New Years guys!

Comment

What kind of help?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
                you're too normal, they'd never have a reason to check your IP, I am sure.
                The thing is, it should be super quiet unless something breaks. Only essential staff are working. I just have to monitor all the network services to make sure nothing goes belly up.

If you saw my computer desk you would laugh. 4 computers all going at the same time. 2 software phones. All of them connected to different things. Usually I can get pretty mentally burned out by the end of the day.
                Last edited by deanrw; 12-31-2012, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
                  Happy new year Hugh! your as cool as they come! stay sharp! also wanna wish my fellow lounge bros a healthy and prosperous new year.

drink responsibly!!
                  thanks codey brother! have a good new year man!

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    Happy New Years guys!
                    happy new TBear!

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      Happy New Years everyone. Happy for me? Nope. I'm working 10.5 hours today and the same Tomorrow.

No celebrating for me this year!hehe
                      unlucky dean im sure me and the fellow posters will have a drink for you.happy new year tho!

Comment

Working...
                      X