**The Official LA Dodgers Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    i think it'll be reds or dodgers.

dodgers got the best 1-2 pitchers but reds 1-2 can match them.
    Problem is the Reds are chokers. They should have won the World Series last year, but threw 3 games straight to the Giants after dominating them in Games 1 and 2. I'm not sure if they're as good this year as they were last.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
      Why hold on... Wait a minute.... Why you gotta do this ???

We're a buncha quiet humble guys !!!

Where's Tua I'll take it out on him !!!
      Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      yankees fans are scum.

lowest of the low.

the fan equivalent of smegma on a child molestor or a herpes sore on an aging hooker.

Comment

• Reds and Dodgers having a crazy series.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
          Reds and Dodgers having a crazy series.
          Dodgers taking it ez? they better not let off the gas peddle........

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
            Dodgers taking it ez? they better not let off the gas peddle........
            They have the West locked up already. But no, they won't take the playoffs easily at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
              They have the West locked up already. But no, they won't take the playoffs easily at all.
              Uribe came alive last night jacked 3...........if tha bats keep up and the D is up and running this could be the year..........

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                Uribe came alive last night jacked 3...........if tha bats keep up and the D is up and running this could be the year..........
                The leading NL teams are very evenly matched. You saw how close the Reds series was despite it ending in a sweep. The playoffs will be the same. A lot of luck involved.

Comment

• How is Yasiel Puig performing? I don't keep up with baseball that much, but my co-workers are making this guy look like the next coming of Ted Williams .

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                    How is Yasiel Puig performing? I don't keep up with baseball that much, but my co-workers are making this guy look like the next coming of Ted Williams .
                    Yasi took the league by storm but he has been on the down slide as of late not so much with numbers as his numbers are still good but with his attitude.....I think he has bought in on all the hype and the fact that he has (for the most part) been able to back it up so now he thinks his excrement does not omit a foul odor......

Comment

• Mattingly not taking any chances...Kershaw is starting tonight...i hope this doesn't backfire

Comment

Working...
                      X