No announcement yet.

Police Body Slam 80 Year Old Woman Outside WalMart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JmtRyan View Post
    Are you a full on ******, or just partially?

She was standing in front on the cop, what the hell do you mean she was in no position to use the knife!! She was in a perfect position, all she needed to do was straighten her hand, and she's stabbed. Even if she does she it coming from a mile away, doesn't mean she's not going to get cut does it?! All it would take for that cop to die is short slash across a major artery, and she's dead.
    Don't cry about it ****ing hell...

All I am saying is, in that position... the police officer could have handled it differently... she could have easily restrained her in a different way... she didn't have to slam her to the ground like that, that's abusing your power.

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
    yes she was, re-look at the video.

so if you were a cop and she had a knife out, would you kindly get close to her?

3minutes...omg.

just...nvm.
    By the position ****, I mean she wouldn't cause any harm even if she tried... I aint saying cause she is old she should get away with it for **** sake, that's just twisting my words...

I am saying that it can be handled differently, she didn't have to slam her to the floor like that, you could tell by how slow she was she could have easily been retrained... she didn't have to slam her like that.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
      Did the old lady have the feet to be fleetfooted? I mean she looks like she had two handed slashing power...but if her agility wasn't up to par that officer may have been able to sell a feint and go in for the standard weapon disarming chicken wing...
      I think its more of a case of sticking to what your comfortable with.

Comment

Originally posted by JmtRyan View Post
        If you look a like twat/*****/gangbanger etc guess what cops are gonna fuck with you.
        So if police don't like the looks of you its ok to fuk with you? btw what is a *****.
        Last edited by KRITKL; 08-07-2009, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
          Don't cry about it ****ing hell...

All I am saying is, in that position... the police officer could have handled it differently... she could have easily restrained her in a different way... she didn't have to slam her to the ground like that, that's abusing your power.

By the position ****, I mean she wouldn't cause any harm even if she tried... I aint saying cause she is old she should get away with it for **** sake, that's just twisting my words...

I am saying that it can be handled differently, she didn't have to slam her to the floor like that, you could tell by how slow she was she could have easily been retrained... she didn't have to slam her like that.
          if you say so

If it was me personally, I would have tazered her @ss.

I aint losing my life over an old lady.

Comment

Old lady could have had Alzheimers, they could have handled that differently, with that said, it doesnt show what happened leading up to that point, so to speak on it accurately I cant.

Comment

She had a knife in her hand. A woman with a knife is no joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
                if you say so

If it was me personally, I would have tazered her @ss.

I aint losing my life over an old lady.
                She wasn't in the condition, yeah she was holding a knife but it was clear that she didn't have the strength to over power the officer and still wasn't quick enough to do anything to her... she could have simply grabbed her and restrained her... slamming her to the floor like that was abusing her power.

I think they did the right thing by stopping her, but handled it wrong by slamming her like that, if the circumstances were that she had to slam the old lady like that then fair play she is doing her job... but she didn't have to do that.

If anything it makes it harder work for her anyway, cause then she will need to get the old lady to the hospital to get checked up... the old lady will obviously try to make a case of it... even though she was holding a knife, it would have been easier for everyone if she just restrained her.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                  Old lady could have had Alzheimers, they could have handled that differently, with that said, it doesnt show what happened leading up to that point, so to speak on it accurately I cant.
                  Good point to be fair, I take back what I said if she did anything worthy of it before hand.

Comment

Oh thats right Spacey, when someone is potentially trying to kill you, its abusing your power when you take and old lady to the ground? Bull****. Just because this lady is old, doesn't mean she isn't capable of swinging a fucking knife. Perhaps she could have done something else, but this is heat of the moment, if she gone and grabbed the old lady or something similar, all it would have taken is for the old lady to react naturally, and stick the knife, or slash the copper on the wrist, neck etc. It doesn't take much to kill someone with a knife.

Comment

So wait, you say she should have restrained the lady, with disarming her?

Comment

Working...
                      X