Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will have the better career between heavyweights Andy Ruiz and Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushid***333; View Post
    Simple question. Who do you feel will have a better career.

I think Wilder has the better RAW power but Ruiz is the better boxer. Don't let the pudgey-ness fool you.

I pick Ruiz
    Ruiz is good. Wilder seems like more of a hype job, but we shall see.

I've seen them both fight and was more impressed by Ruiz. Wilder is 6'6 260. He's ****ing clubbing these tomato cans like a caveman.

Comment

Wilder will get further on his size and power alone. Andy Ruiz Jr is just a circus attraction, hes not half the skilled boxer he is made out to be. Most are caught up he has good handspeed considering he is such a chunk.
      Tor Hamer was effortlessly outboxing him before he randomly quit.

Ruiz is a fat, poor mans Andrey Fedosov

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Wilder will get further on his size and power alone. Andy Ruiz Jr is just a circus attraction, hes not half the skilled boxer he is made out to be. Most are caught up he has good handspeed considering he is such a chunk.
        Tor Hamer was effortlessly outboxing him before he randomly quit.

This pretty much explains the only reason I think Ruiz is interesting.

Comment

I want to see him under 240lbs. I'm curious to see if losing weight will work in his favor by improving his hand speed and reflexes or if it will work as a disadvantage by diminishing his power and his ability to absorb punches. If present day Andy is the best of Andy, than he will never be champ.

Comment

Andy looks so much different than his older brother John.

Comment

This guy is gonna have a better career than Deontay Wilder?

C'mon, get's get real

Comment

Andy gut tells a story of a fat pig
                you cant take that guy serious you cant be that fat with flab moving like waves. Andy has that beer and hamburger gut not that ped to the gills gut wahaha. Should lose the weight and go down a weight class

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                  Andy gut tells a story of a fat pig
                  you cant take that guy serious you cant be that fat with flab moving like waves. Andy has that beer and hamburger gut not that ped to the gills gut wahaha. Should lose the weight and go down a weight class

Comment

This is like using bodies as an example to say Seth Mitchel would have a better career than Arreola and we know how that went. You have to use more than just looking at the body, otherwise all those physical specimens that fought Arreola would have beaten him like Mitchel and Witherspoon. Many heavy and fat fighters have stood over athletic fighters while the athletic fighter was being counted out. I wouldn't be surprised if a guy like Ruiz knocked out a guy like Wilder, let alone have a better career. Or the reverse.

Comment

Working...
                    X