No announcement yet.

Floyd will be remembered as...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd will be remembered as...

Floyd will be remembered as biggest chicken in boxing history for not fighting Pacquiao. Yes or No?

The only way I see him redeeming himself is a fight with Sergio at 154 or even going up to 160. All I can say is stupid.....Floyd.

Congrats to Marquez!
    Yes
    67.57%
    No
    32.43%

I think real boxing fans are giving Manny/Marquez more respect now than ever, and resent Floyd being semi retired All the time.

Last night reminded us how mega fights should be. I don't think Floyd could ever deliver such drama in the ring, nor will he ever get a warrior's type respect.

You have to remember. Marquez had to go through the fire to deliver his shots. I think that's the #1 reason why he doesn't want any parts of PAC man. It takes a true warrior to want to fight Manny 4 ****in times. That's nutso.

Comment

The only guy who avoided Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
        The only guy who avoided Pacquiao.
        Its pretty sad.

Comment

To me Floyd will always be the guy who cherry picked opponents who who suited his style and lacked a big threat, ducked prime pacquiao and also any guy that was a threat to taking his ever beloved "0".

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
            Its pretty sad.
            It is but it's true. He *****ed out when in reality it could have put him up there with the ATG's. Floyd just didn't have the balls to risk it it's as simple as that. Think Mannys fast volume punching scared him a little tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by koolttt View Post
              Floyd will be remembered as biggest chicken in boxing history for not fighting Pacquiao. Yes or No?

The only way I see him redeeming himself is a fight with Sergio at 154 or even going up to 160. All I can say is stupid.....Floyd.

Congrats to Marquez!
              The Duckmaster, retire when the threat is present than load up on HGH and roids and come back against a name has been demanding roid test while he's been slamming roids for a year

Comment

Originally posted by ussy View Post
                It is but it's true. He *****ed out when in reality it could have put him up there with the ATG's. Floyd just didn't have the balls to risk it it's as simple as that. Think Mannys fast volume punching scared him a little tbh.
                100% agree.

Comment

Is this thread to make pacquiao fans feel better? Look some times you win sometime you lose. But it takes someone special to get knocked the **** out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
                    Is this thread to make pacquiao fans feel better? Look some times you win sometime you lose. But it takes someone special to get knocked the **** out.
                    That's exactly with it is. Notice the post count of the posters. These are all Pac Lover alt accounts.

They mad cause Manny got knocked out cold. looooool

Comment

Working...
                    X