Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big fight Saturday,what you got planned fellas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big fight Saturday,what you got planned fellas?

Catfish,beer and the big screen for me,can't wait wont miss this fight for anything

I gotta work..

hardest thing in the world will be to stay off of boxingscene all day til I get home and watch the replay, which I doubt I can pull off..

Comment

I took off for this day last month,if i was scheduled no way would i go in,i'd be sick,lol

Comment

Grill, Steak, Heineken, 55inch LED, just My Father and I enjoying what I hope to be a good fight.

Comment

too bad it's in the after noon. I'm going to try and fix my sleep schedule and probably buy some snacks and watch the fight on a HD big screen T.V.

Comment

I think Ill be watching the replay,got an Interpol concert lined up for next saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
              Grill, Steak, Heineken, 55inch LED, just My Father and I enjoying what I hope to be a good fight.
              Wish I still had my old man here watching fights with me, hasn't been the same with out him, my only real companion when it came to fight nights..enjoy it bro, it's valuable time.

Comment

Watching it live in my training facility in the desert. doin 15 miles and the heavybag for 2 hrs straight then watchin dis fight wile sippin some fresh mango and agave juice.

Comment

Awesome i have a 42 inch flatscreen,but my roomie has a 65 inch flat screen someones room is getting littered with chip bags and soda bottles.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
                    Wish I still had my old man here watching fights with me, hasn't been the same with out him, my only real companion when it came to fight nights..enjoy it bro, it's valuable time.
                    I got my dad to watch one fight with me and he said after it was brutal bullsht,he is a stone cold hippie but whatever he is a great man.sorry about the loss of your father man when mine goes i will shatter.

Comment

Working...
                    X