• Show
Clear All

• All cotto did tonight was get a temporary stay of excecution

Pac, Marg or Martinez

there is no escape.

Cotto will be ruined

marg will beat him again

Comment

He only has to worry about Margs. The other two will not be fighting at 154.

Comment

I'm a Cotto fan, but horrible just horrible the way he fought tonight :| doesnt matter if Mayorga trained like a manic for this fight Cotto was still warm and in rhythm in his training while Mayorga was coming off a 2 year lay off basically and whats soooo disgraceful ... is that Cotto looked almost at the same level as Mayorga ... Marg. would destroy cotto again, saw cotto gassing out in the middle rounds onwards to the 12th

And Cottos defense OMG sucks, he puts his right hand BEHIND his head put it in front and tilt head back -_- he got caught with countless head shots cause of that. Emmanuel either is losing his touch or cotto never understands what he says, a/w Margo/pac/Martinez would beat current Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
          Pac, Marg or Martinez

there is no escape.

Cotto will be ruined
          This is how you save face after claiming Mayorga would rape Cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by Dro-Town View Post
            This is how you save face after claiming Mayorga would rape Cotto?

Don't forget how Urine Foreman was supposed to finish Cotto a year ago.

I don't get the Cotto thing. He isn't my favorite fighter, but there's nothing to hate there. He hasn't really been 'overrated' outside of PR fantasies since Tony derailed his hype train in '08 (a train I'm sure Earl would've been on, if he'd been around here back then).

Comment

Working...
            X