Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just saw Dawn of the Planet of the Apes....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw Dawn of the Planet of the Apes....

Best one since the 1968 original.....I enjoyed it and it's highly recommended.

Think how Empire Strikes Back improved upon A New Hope....same thing with a different franchise.

Rise of the Apes was pretty good, but Dawn is another level. Very good sci fi action summer blockbuster.

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Best one since the 1968 original.....I enjoyed it and it's highly recommended.

Think how Empire Strikes Back improved upon A New Hope....same thing with a different franchise.

Rise of the Apes was pretty good, but Dawn is another level. Very good sci fi action summer blockbuster.
    That movie was so awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      That movie was so awesome.
      I never thought they could do Planet of the Apes good again, thank god for the 2011 and 2014 films and the new franchise in general. Dawn is how you do summer blockbusters that are good.

I was surprised at how the emotional scenes actually felt real, and the movie never let up the tense OH MY GOD what's gonna happen next feeling.

I liked it.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing this.

Comment

You watch more movies than boxing, chap.

Have you ever crapped your pants at the theater during the closing credits?

Comment

Can't wait to check this flick out. Haven't been this excited for a movie in a while.

Comment

Saw it Friday. Fantastic movie, I loved it.

Comment

I thought it was really good too. The action scenes were great, and the cgi was incredible.

The only thing I didn't like was how some of the conflict, especially at the end, was sooo forced and just felt so ridiculous

Comment

Watched the originals the other night on syfy. Not bad films. Probably going to go check this out tomorrow, don't know whether they tie into the previous film continuities(haven't seen the remakes) but you guys sold me on it. Will probably never look at a zoo the same again..

Comment

Yeah it was awesome. Caesar is a badass

Comment

Working...
                    X