Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 3 finalists to face JMM in July are Brandon Rios, Zab Judah and Erik Morales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 3 finalists to face JMM in July are Brandon Rios, Zab Judah and Erik Morales

Steve Kim ‏ @stevemaxboxing
    Bob Arum tells me that the 3 finalists to face JM Marquez in July are Brandon Rios, Zab Judah and Erik Morales... #boxing

Steve Kim ‏ @stevemaxboxing
    Arum says that Fernando Beltran is going back to Mexico tonight and a decision on Marquez's next foe could be made by Friday #boxing

I hope it's Rios so JMM can shut his big mouth TKO style.

Comment

Anyone but Morales and I'm happy.

I'd prefer literally anyone other than Morales.

Comment

I hope it's Zab Judah. He cans till fight, would make things interesting for a little bit at least, and is a Top 10 JWW.

Morales....retire please.

Rios......fight Alvarado please.

Comment

All **** fights.

Comment

I'd like to see Rios embarrassed again, but Judah fight sorta interests me.

Comment

Oh ****, its going to be morales.

Arum already dont want judah. JMM doesnt want Rios. Morales will sign any contract and do it for whatever split JMM wants. **** fight now that should have happened 8 years ago.

Comment

Hope its Rios.

Comment

Its the Barrera fight all over again. Nobody wanted that fight either.

Comment

judah-marquez is definitely what interests me the most, that fight would be sick imo. but i also want marquez to humiliate and destroy rios's bltch ass

Comment

Working...
                    X