Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Larry Bird or Scottie Pippen thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did Scottie like dunking on Ewing so much?

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
      How many games did the Bulls win when Pippen was the #1 on the Bulls?
      I knew this question was going to be asked somehow. That was 1 year. 1 year after he played alongside MJ for a few years. He developed skills that in my opinion he otherwise wouldn't have had he not been playing alongside MJ. Again, IMO.

How many supporting players were added to the Bulls that all of a sudden showed success that they otherwise wouldn't have. From Paxson, BJ, Scott Williams, Luc Longley, Bill Wennington, Steve Kerr and even Rodman(he was a pariah with the Spurs) - just to name a few. MJ made them better. Some of them complained about it, but the truth is MJ helped them reach their potential. What happened to these players when they left the Bulls?

Btw, did the Bulls even get out of the eastern semis the year MJ was gone? How did Scottie fare with the Rockets? The Blazers?
      Last edited by sigrab; 02-20-2010, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        Why did Scottie like dunking on Ewing so much?
        why are you still hanging on to that lie of a signature?

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
          I knew this question was going to be asked somehow. That was 1 year. 1 year after he played alongside MJ for a few years. He developed skills that in my opinion he otherwise wouldn't have had he not be playing alongside MJ. Again, IMO.

How many supporting players were added to the Bulls that all of a sudden showed success that they otherwise wouldn't have. From Paxson, BJ, Scott Williams, Luc Longley, Bill Wennington, Steve Kerr and even Rodman(he was a pariah with the Spurs) - just to name a few. MJ made them better. Some of them complained about it, but the truth is MJ helped them reach their potential. What happened to these players when they left the Bulls?

Btw, did the Bulls even get out of the eastern semis the year MJ was gone? How did Scottie fare with the Rockets? The Blazers?
          Scottie was one quarter away from winning the championship. The only reason he didn't win the championship as the #1 guy was because he played against Shaq and Kobe.

Portland was a very good team, but the Lakers made a crazy comeback in the 4th quarter.

Comment

bully, would you just vote dammit....

i need votes!

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
              Scottie was one quarter away from winning the championship. The only reason he didn't win the championship as the #1 guy was because he played against Shaq and Kobe.

Portland was a very good team, but the Lakers made a crazy comeback in the 4th quarter.
              Scottie was a main contributor but not the no.1 guy on that Portland team. I'm not arguing whether he's an ATG or not but he's not Larry or MJ material.

Comment

larry bird is kicking ass.

the public knows whats up

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                  larry bird is kicking ass.

the public knows whats up
                  Someone actually voted for Scottie.

Comment

What do you clowns have against the Pip?

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      What do you clowns have against the Pip?
                      i dont have ANYTHING against him... i liked pippen, i was a bandwagon bb fan for the brief time i watched, so i was all over the bulls... pippen included

i just dont think he's up there with Bird

and the guy i was talking to about this, has pippen on his starting 5 ATG team, ahead of bird

so i wanted the lounge's take on this

dont think this is an attack on pippen thread

Comment

Working...
                      X