Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

26 wins,26 knock-outs! Valero is for real!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think after Mayweather outclasses and whoops Pacquiao, we should get to see Pac vs Valero next. That would be a great fight. No defense at all, just two hard hitters wanting to take each-others head off.

Comment

dude has animal power for sure. wish they would show his fights, and also let him fight here.

Comment

Originally posted by poofdatruth View Post
        No wonder JMM and Guzman are afraid of him.
        Now 27 wins,27 knock-outs

Comment

valero is good at knocking out tricycle drivers!

Comment

I give Valero credit, he's good and he does have some defensive skills, and he's clearly tough. One thing I gotta say though, THE GUY LOOKS LIKE BILLY JEAN KING! He does. De marco was a good fighter and Valero just steamrolled him, it was impressive. Can't wait to see him against top level.here's a link to a pic of Billy Jean King, tell me this don't look like Valero!

http://espn.go.com/sportscentury/features/00016060.html
            Last edited by Trenchant; 02-07-2010, 04:01 PM.

Comment

25 bums and 1 B- fighter

Comment

Originally posted by iHateThePacMan View Post
                25 bums and 1 B- fighter
                dude has good power and heart to fight on. But lets be real... 26 tomato cans later and a decent step up we still havent seen the best of him. I hope they didnt wait too late to start moving him up in opposition. He has many great fights ahead of him to be in. If hes for real we havent seen it yet!

Comment

We already knew he has some neanderthal in him,but a mullet,a rat tail,and some Scooby Doo shaggy type beard;hes OK in my book.

Comment

Working...
                  X