pushing the h1n1 shot on us but not the prez kids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pushing the h1n1 shot on us but not the prez kids

http://whitehouse.blogs.foxnews.com/...-against-h1n1/

wow..so he hasn't vaccinated his kids, even though he's declared it a state of emergency and everyone needs to get the shot

He values his children obviously. Also they are not around sick ****s.

Comment

It's a conspiracy for the pharmaceutical companies. You didn't know? The regular old flu has killed many more people than H1N1 by far this year, even the media has slipped and let this tid bit go.

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
        It's a conspiracy for the pharmaceutical companies. You didn't know? The regular old flu has killed many more people than H1N1 by far this year, even the media has slipped and let this tid bit go.
        oh sweety I know exactly what all this is ..

Comment

I'm so high I hold just one breath, here within my chest.

I'm so high i scrape the sky...........

Comment

With all due respect Malvader, the state of emergency declaration doesn't mandate flu shots.

Its more of formality to ensure uniformity throughout the health care system.

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
              oh sweety I know exactly what all this is ..
              I think you and I should just **** and get all of this tension cleared up. ASAP
              I'll tell your hubby how sorry I am it went down that way. . . .
              I said ****, and I'm sure you understand how different that is from the average joe saying they want some.

lol

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
                http://whitehouse.blogs.foxnews.com/...-against-h1n1/

wow..so he hasn't vaccinated his kids, even though he's declared it a state of emergency and everyone needs to get the shot
                But from your source:

The Centers for Disease Control recommend that children ages 6 months through 18 years of age receive a vaccination against the H1N1 flu virus. At this time only children with chronic medical conditions are receiving the vaccination because their immune system is not strong enough to fight off the strain.
                The vaccine is not yet available to Obama's daughters because they are not in the highest risk group.

Comment

They are the president's kids I think they fit in the risk group. Its also a threat for somebody trying to contaminate them. Obviously they are not afraid of swine flu because, simply its not a very dangerous sickness. I had it over the summer I felt like **** for about a week but I still could do everything I need to.

Swine flu and healthcare reform and Obamacare all go hand in hand but I don't think anybody realizes that???

Comment

They are the president's kids I think they fit in the risk group. Its also a threat for somebody trying to contaminate them.
                    You are seriously fucking stupid, kid.

Comment

Working...
                    X