Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

''Never Drank, Smoke, Or Done Any Drugs and it was around me 24/7'' Anthony Mundine.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can guarantee that my life has involve more fun than Mudine's.

No drugs or booze?? That sounds wank.

Comment

"I don't drinkuhhh.....I don't smokeuhhhh......I don't do drugsuhhhh....my name is"
      Photobucket

Comment

I have an extensive amateur background and i would never bring up the never laced them up arguement i might have never played football but i love the **** with a passion and am very knowledgeable about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
          I can guarantee that my life has involve more fun than Mudine's.

No drugs or booze?? That sounds wank.
          It saddens me that you need that stuff to have a good time. Did you ever play sports? There's a reason they don't want you to do it...

Comment

Originally posted by ATWA View Post
            It saddens me that you need that stuff to have a good time. Did you ever play sports? There's a reason they don't want you to do it...
            Yeah, played loads of sports, I almost signed a pro contract for Sheffield United. I also captained my school Rugby and Basketball team.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
              Yeah, played loads of sports, I almost signed a pro contract for Sheffield United. I also captained my school Rugby and Basketball team.
              Well, i'm not going to sit here and say that you have to be drug and alcohol free to be a succesful athlete, because that is false. However, I do think there are better things in life that are fun that do not require you to poison your body.

Comment

Well, i'm not going to sit here and say that you have to be drug and alcohol free to be a succesful athlete, because that is false. However, I do think there are better things in life that are fun that do not require you to poison your body.
                All a matter of personal choice though isn't it?

I don't smoke but I enjoy alcohol. I don't necessarily see it as "poisoning my body".

Comment

i have a crap amateur background thats why i never bring it up.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                    All a matter of personal choice though isn't it?

I don't smoke but I enjoy alcohol. I don't necessarily see it as "poisoning my body".
                    It is a personal choice, however when people walk around like they are badass and constantly have to add into every conversation about how much alcohol they can drink or how much weed they smoke, it's laughable. You want to drink alcohol, do it up. It's your body, be my guest. But when you bring it up publicly that you do it, i'm not going to lie and say I condone it. Just because you don't see it as poisoning your body doesn't mean it's the truth. It's not good for you, none of it is. That's why it's illegal, and that's why it's frowned upon in the sports community.

Comment

It is a personal choice, however when people walk around like they are badass and constantly have to add into every conversation about how much alcohol they can drink or how much weed they smoke, it's laughable. You want to drink alcohol, do it up. It's your body, be my guest. But when you bring it up publicly that you do it, i'm not going to lie and say I condone it. Just because you don't see it as poisoning your body doesn't mean it's the truth. It's not good for you, none of it is. That's why it's illegal, and that's why it's frowned upon in the sports community.
                      First up, alcohol isn't illegal.

Secondly, thats fine if you think ppl who constantly brag about how much they can drink are annoying ****s, because they are.

There is a difference between attacking that behaviour and the actual drinking itself though.

Comment

Working...
                      X