Dad Who Beat His Daughter’s Molester To Death Won’t Face Charges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
    where's the proof that he molested her?

There's only 2 men that know what really happened and one of them's dead.
    according to what I hear on the radio the day out happened there were more people there and another person noticed it and called the girls father...

Comment

Wow! Beat a man to death with his hands. Thats some gangsta **** right there.

Woulda done the same thing if I caught anyone messing with my son like that.

Comment

Good man. The pedo got his $h!t pushed in. It takes a sick, sick man to try & blaze a 4 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by jiggy black View Post
          Meaning the young father committed murder, he should be prosecuted. I get that he killed a filthy diddler and as stated, if it were my kid I would do the same but I would do it knowing that I would to go to court and likely to jail.

Dude shouldn't walk for a murder - even if he gets probation or sign holding outside wal-mart saying "I murdered a molester" on it.

But to just walk away? I am not sure I agree with that.
          A grand jury declined to indict him. He was found within his rights to use deadly force in order to protect his young daughter. Not a murder in any sense...if anything it would be manslaughter.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
            A grand jury declined to indict him. He was found within his rights to use deadly force in order to protect his young daughter. Not a murder in any sense...if anything it would be manslaughter.
            Regardless, Texas is messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
              Yea people have a hard time reading the article.

Exceptional work by dad

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                according to what I hear on the radio the day out happened there were more people there and another person noticed it and called the girls father...
                oh ok they didnt say that in the article

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Yea people have a hard time reading the article.

Exceptional work by dad
                  lol Eat turd dude.

Comment

good to hear he wont be charged.....some sick people out there one less pedo out there.....

Comment

Good work by the Dad, I think any other father would agree, if anybody would dare harm your children you're going to destroy that person's life.

Comment

Working...
                      X