No announcement yet.

Julian Jackson's Boys.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julian Jackson's Boys.

Julian is the hardest punching boxer (P4P) of all time in my opinion. There's many other candidates but he wasn't a really good boxer - but he has the most concussive punch of all. I remember reading (years ago & not sure if it's true) that he had the most KNOCK OUT knockouts in which the opponent was actually out cold.

Has anyone been following his boys progress?

John is 13(12)-0 and 23 years old.

Julius is 13(9)-0 and 25 years old.

Both turned pro in 2009 & neither has fought anyone decent yet.

Looks like John is stepping up a couple of levels on Saturday (undercard of Chavez Martinez) when he fights Willie Nelson () who is 18-1 but has been down a couple of times.

Has anyone seen them fight? Are they being matched carefully to get them a title shot based on Dad's name or do they have what it takes (or in between)?

I seen a couple of their earlier fights. I couldn't tell much at that point.

They were olympians but they need to gain alot of experiance so I imagine the will continue to be moved slow.

Comment

John just lost to Willie Nelson on points 96-94, 96-94, 98-92. He probably learnt more from this fight than all of his previous wins put together.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
        John just lost to Willie Nelson on points 96-94, 96-94, 98-92. He probably learnt more from this fight than all of his previous wins put together.
        No surprise or shame there.

Nelson is a 6ft3, 81" reach light-middleweight with a win over Cuban Yudel Johnson.

Comment

Working...
        X