Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Puerto rican fighters tend to fold when faced w/ adversity?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
    marquez never quit.
    Then what did Rafa do against Juanma?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      Then what did Rafa do against Juanma?
      he got injured and got told by the doctors he had to wait 6 months to get back inside the ring, age and wars take a toll on you doesnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
        he got injured and got told by the doctors he had to wait 6 months to get back inside the ring, age and wars take a toll on you doesnt it?
        When referring to Mexicans, they have an excuse. He quit, plain and simple.

Comment

He got injured? No...

He quit...

Yuri Foreman got injured and kept on fighting didn't quit.

There are other fighters have aged and had wars and didn't quit. So that is not an excuse at all...

Comment

Carlos Ortiz did not fold, Juan La Porte did not fold, Jose Basora did not fold (he defeated Jake La Motta and Sugar Ray Robinson).

Its the boxing program, Trinidad was never schooled on how to face a jab lol, Wilfredo Gomez lost two fights but never recieved a rematch for either and he is considered, the best ever at his weight class....better question is how many fighters have folded to a Puerto Rican fighter?

ALL - TIME
            Wilfredo Gomez
            Carlos Ortiz
            Felix Trinidad
            Jose Torres
            Wilfred Benitez
            Jose Basora
            John Ruiz
            Fres Oquendo
            Hector Camacho
            Pedro Montanez
            Juan La Porte
            Carlos De Leon

Comment

Originally posted by garysteinberg View Post
              camacho, Tito, Cotto, and especially Cintron. Is it cultural?
              Gary, I take it you are new to boxing? Many Mexicans too have folded as have blacks etc.

I will say that PRs are not dumb enough to think losing an eye for glory is cool. Sorry but as much as we love boxing, we love ***** a bit more and hence, no need to play "El macho" 24/7.

I often wonder why that Jewish Fighter Yuri folded when Cotto forced a glove into his ribs.

Comment

Wars? You mean 2 equally sucky fighters who thought boxing was about being punched in the face all day.

Face it: Rafa QUIT. You fool only yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  He got injured? No...

He quit...

Yuri Foreman got injured and kept on fighting didn't quit.

There are other fighters have aged and had wars and didn't quit. So that is not an excuse at all...
                  man ur fuken stupid, he went to the fuken doctor and got told he had to sit out for 6 months, look up the fuken article..

Originally posted by Plaster...Sad. View Post
                  Gary, I take it you are new to boxing? Many Mexicans too have folded as have blacks etc.

I will say that PRs are not dumb enough to think losing an eye for glory is cool. Sorry but as much as we love boxing, we love ***** a bit more and hence, no need to play "El macho" 24/7.

I often wonder why that Jewish Fighter Yuri folded when Cotto forced a glove into his ribs.
                  is that you tony the tigere?

Comment

ill smartly quit on my stool when im over 34+ and have had my share of wars inside the ring without kneeling to no one in my fuken prime...
                    Dont talk to me.

I dont speak to people who talk like that about Izzy Vazquez.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                      Dont talk to me.

I dont speak to people who talk like that about Izzy Vazquez.
                      Mexico should add a plaster wrap to their flag. It seems as if the entire national pride is rooted in a plaster wrapped victory. After all, the cabbie killer has been retired for some time now and their golden boy proved to be a phag in fishnets. What a ****in disgrace.

You will never see a picture of Cotto or Tito in fishnets bent over bracing himself on a wall for a ten pound dildo.

How can Mexicans even come out in the sunlight after that sht??!

Comment

Working...
                      X