Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Didnt it seem like Max was being awful biased with the NYC fighters last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didnt it seem like Max was being awful biased with the NYC fighters last night?

To me it seem like every time someone would say something about Diaz, Max would come back with something about Paulie. If Papa would say something like, there goes Diaz with a five punch combo, Max would come back with something like, all which were block by Malignaggi. If Papa had said something like, Diaz gets off a few good shots, it seemed like Max would come back with, and Paulie returns with three of his own. Was I the only one to pick up on this?

It did. Papa: Good left hook by Diaz. Max: After a five punch combo by Malignaggi Bob. He didn't say it, but he thinks Paulie won as do a lot of people. But in his position, you can't show bias toward any fighter.

Comment

kellerman has always been biased for east coast boxers. that's why he was on judah's jock for so long.

Comment

Last night really showed how bad Papa is. The 24/7 feature piece sounded so stupid with Papas voice over replacing Lampleys. After Paulie bitched about the decision he said he shouldn't have done it.

Comment

yup...........

Comment

I thought Paulie deserved a close decision but you're definately not suppose to show love or support to any fighter being in Max's field.

Comment

Max don't try to hide his biases when he commentates.

Comment

Diaz had enough advantages to really kill any bias u guys perceive!!Diaz had 3 judges,the whole of Texas & golden boy on his side,which is clear by the ridiculous judging that went on there!!So it didn't matter if u assume he was bias because that would be hypocritical under the curcumstances!!

Comment

It even seemed like that to me during the Jacobs-Smith fight. You would have thought Jacobs was the next Riddick Bowe or something with the way Max was big upping him.

Comment

Originally posted by cruzan mario View Post
                    Diaz had enough advantages to really kill any bias u guys perceive!!Diaz had 3 judges,the whole of Texas & golden boy on his side,which is clear by the ridiculous judging that went on there!!So it didn't matter if u assume he was bias because that would be hypocritical under the curcumstances!!
                    Max being biased last night made the HBO broadcast team look like they were contradicting themselves all night with Papa saying one thing about one fighter only to have Max follow up with a different comment about the other fighter. It got me dizzy just now typing it.

Comment

Working...
                    X