Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the cleveland cavaliers will win the nba championship this year.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lebrick really how corny is that? By the way he has 36 in the third..he will have 50 plus and a triple double

Comment

I hope the thread starter is right but honestly, right now i cant say the cavs are any better then the celtics, and vice versa. I had the Lakers first in the power rankings but since Bynum went down I definitely dont think they can beat the celtics or the cavs. They're too soft without him.

*edit*

hopefully bynum can comeback as soon as possible. If he can get back before the playoffs, that would be great news for the Lakers. The sooner, the better.

Comment

If Nelson makes it to the playoffs, Orlando will beat the Cavs. I'll bet all my points I have at the time on that. If they have Jameer though, that doesnt seem likely.

They have the bodies to throw at Lebron. pietrus is smaller, but a well rounded defender, Lewis is lanky and gives Lebron trouble, Dwight patrols the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by GERONIMO View Post
          and lebrick will be a knick.first yankee kicks,then the big apple kicks, now these, out today
          taxi cab kicks?!

Those are some ugly ass shoes.

Comment

Lakers are going to destroy the lame a$$ Cavs.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
              lebrick really how corny is that? By the way he has 36 in the third..he will have 50 plus and a triple double
              Who cares, Kobe broke the record yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by GERONIMO View Post
                I'm not a cavs fan, but brick and co. will win the championship this year.
                the celtics will not be able to contain him.
                its gonna kobe vs brick.man that's gonna be fun.
                I respect that opinion, the Cavs get crazy when there on, but our Team is VERY DEEP....
                Any player on that 1st and 2nd unit can explode at any time and come up with huge games.
                Look at eddie house droppin 27 point games back to back two weeks ago..

We've been unbeatable of late, 13 in a row and we havent had Garnett the past couple games. Pierce is gettin his swag back and Ray Allen just simply hits threes everytime the ball is touching his hands. The playoffs are gonna be full of buzzer beaters i can see it now

Comment

Originally posted by th4l3pr3ch4un View Post
                  I respect that opinion, the Cavs get crazy when there on, but our Team is VERY DEEP....
                  Any player on that 1st and 2nd unit can explode at any time and come up with huge games.
                  Look at eddie house droppin 27 point games back to back two weeks ago..

We've been unbeatable of late, 13 in a row and we havent had Garnett the past couple games. Pierce is gettin his swag back and Ray Allen just simply hits threes everytime the ball is touching his hands. The playoffs are gonna be full of buzzer beaters i can see it now
                  celtics going down tomorrow.

Comment

I bet you all your points your wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by killa right View Post
                      was it corny? Maybe.i tell you something though, it aint no where near as lame as living in hot ass, dry ass,sticky ass, racist ass, arizona.in my humble opinion, everybody in arizona should just kill themselves.that piece of **** state should be reserved for solar panels to power the rest of the united states.

Comment

Working...
                      X