Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what age would you stop going clubbing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still wingman for my single bros at 27. I'm engaged and not about that but its still fun seeing the scene.

I much prefer a mid-20's bar though.
    Last edited by Hous; 06-28-2014, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Started at 18, slowed down in the last year or so after I've developed a mature relationship with my now girlfriend. Just gets old and repetitive. As Phonte of Little Brother says, I don't know why the hell I'm spending money on liquor I don't even like the taste of, trying to impress people (paraphrased of course).

Comment

In the uk any age there's singles nights for you older cunts. The quieter clubs are my vibe. Can't stand it when a club or the dance floor is heaving plus you can go outside find a table and just chat to randomers without music taking your ears off.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
          I still go clubbing and I'm in my 30's.

The weird thing is I love to dance as gay as that may sound lol. I do STILL pretty well with the ladies most assume that I am their age and don't even believe me that I'm in my 30's.

One hot 22 year old even asked me what my major is? LOL I was like I'm not in college I graduated I'm a GM in property management. (Well now you all know I got laid off)

The thing is clubs aren't for everyone. If you dont like to dance like me or you don't like the DJ's and what they are playing I can understand why the scene might not be for you.

Some prefer bars, lounges or even happy hours then.

I must admit I prefer young hot chicks like in their early 20's than the older bitter women my age. Most women my age have ton of baggage and thats why they still out partying and trying to land a man or whatever.

If my next job I land turns out well I see myself settling down in the next few years and definitely not clubbing anymore.

I hate to be that who is like in his 40's even worse in his 50's still in the clubs.
          But hey if you can still pull them young hot 22year olds at that age then more power to ya.

One of my boy's had his bday at this club in Hollywood and we didn't know it was an 18 and over night so a bunch of like 19 year olds with "X" on their hands (signifying they under 21) were trying to get us to buy them drinks LMAO

i would slay a 19 year old bird if she was fit.

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
            Started at 18, slowed down in the last year or so after I've developed a mature relationship with my now girlfriend. Just gets old and repetitive. As Phonte of Little Brother says, I don't know why the hell I'm spending money on liquor I don't even like the taste of, trying to impress people (paraphrased of course).
            Green'd for the Phonte reference.

But I started at the same age & will be going strong. Once I find a woman I can settle down with i'll quit but until then, it's balls to the wall.

Comment

I stopped clubbing the night I busted out the ruining man in the middle of the dance floor and they all started pointing and laughing, that's when I knew it was time to hang up my dancing shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
                I'd say by 16-17 you should be over the clubbing stage. The girls you meet there are scuzzy hos.
                unless u have a fake id how the hell would someone be over the clubbing scene at the age of 16-17?? most clubs here in the states is 18+ and 21+ to drink.

Comment

When the DJ out me on ignore for requesting rock-n-roll oldies. Twas a good sign for me.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    i would slay a 19 year old bird if she was fit.
                    F yeah! lol **** i'd go down to 18 even lol. During the AIM and Myspace prime I smashed mad 18-19 year old sl*ts! the ones in the dorms were freaking easy cause you can tell their parents were strict as hell up to that point or they were just always sl*ts.

Most girls are in their physical looks prime from like 18 to 24 anyway lol.

Like I said bro the girls my age are all DONE DAMAGED GOODS. They got kids, baby daddys, trust issues plus they no longer as hot as them 18-24 year olds anymore.

I was trying to date this smoking hot 31year old few years back and she had an incredible body still firm big round booty huge D cups, but she basically told me she used to sleep around when she was in her 20's but got hurt and played by everyone she dated so now she doesn't have sex anymore unless its a serious long term boyfriend. I dated her 8 F'n times cause she was so hot and she still didn't give me any play all she did was let me feel on her booty and D cups. After the 8th date and she didn't let me hit i deleted her # from my phone. but F her body was F'n sexy!

Comment

Never, **** that

Comment

Working...
                      X