No announcement yet.

(LOL) Kell Brook: A victory over Porter will lead to Mayweather and Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    I didnt say he deserves a shot at floyd or manny, and he has fought in the states before. I'm not sure exactly what you're whining about, but you clearly dont know the sport too well.
    Correction: Just 1 fight in the states against a unknown 40 year old guy.
    Last edited by Lalaland; 06-17-2014, 11:13 AM.

Comment

If Brooks wins he might be a front runner to get a shot for either top guy. Not because he is good or is the next big thing but because of his popularity that can be cashed out.

Brooks is not that good to begin with and gets hit with lefts too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Lalaland View Post
        Correction: Just 1 fight in the states against a unknown 40 year old guy.
        There's nothing wrong with being new to the sport, boxing needs as many fans as it can get, but if you are going to rant, at least know what you're talking about. The combined record figures you tried to use was really dumb and shows a complete lack of knowledge about the sport.

I'm just wondering who's crappy alt you are....the points and the ******ed, ill thought out trolling are a dead giveaway. I would lay money down that your are a floydgimp.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with being new to the sport, boxing needs as many fans as it can get, but if you are going to rant, at least know what you're talking about. The combined record figures you tried to use was really dumb and shows a complete lack of knowledge about the sport.

I'm just wondering who's crappy alt you are....the points and the ******ed, ill thought out trolling are a dead giveaway. I would lay money down that your are a floydgimp.

Nice comeback

Comment

Nice comeback
            So, who's crappy alt are you and are you a floydgimp?

Comment

So, who's crappy alt are you and are you a floydgimp?
              and what exactly makes you think that? are you a Brook nuthugger or something?

Comment

If Brook takes Porter out in style then he should be in the mix. Having said that, Brook is still relatively unknown in the States so I doubt they can sell a PPV fight with Floyd or Manny unless he raises his profile in the US.

Comment

and what exactly makes you think that? are you a Brook nuthugger or something?
                  Perhaps answering my question with a question, for one. Thats standard fare for a floydfluffing alt......Lets try again!

Who's crappy alt are you, and are you a floydgimp?

Comment

Khan has wins over Kotelnik,Malignaggi,Judah,Diaz,Maidana,Collazo,Bar erra etc and people literally cry every time his name gets mentioned with Floyd for a possible fight, you think Brook deserves a shot at Floyd on basis of 1 win over a guy who's best win in an OLD shot to pieces Malignaggi and who (literally) got beat by Diaz in first fight? yeah right. Brook hasn't even fought in the US yet. Brook doesn't even deserve a Khan fight and he's talking about Mayweather & Pacquiao.
                    $20 says Devon Alexander boxes circles around Kell Brook. Malignaggi isn't his best win, it's a Prime Devon. Nothing epic, but it beats Brook's opponents combined.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
                      $20 says Devon Alexander boxes circles around Kell Brook. Malignaggi isn't his best win, it's a Prime Devon. Nothing epic, but it beats Brook's opponents combined.
                      Hey, you want to bet on the fight? My 1 trillion to your 1 million. I'm picking Brook over Porter.

Comment

Working...
                      X