Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Ever See this Video of Arum and Pacquiao's Health?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Ever See this Video of Arum and Pacquiao's Health?

Apparently health came first, then cancelled the Floyd fight.

LOL @ Bob "You cant move your arm for 3 days" 1:10 in

Bump for those who missed it.

Comment

This was a duck of epic proportion by arum fortunately for him he's also smart enough to have people blaming anyone but him.

Comment

Arum is scared of floyd because he is gonna have to give floyd the bigger cut and he knows floyd will beat the crap outta pak. thats why they're(arum/pac) avoiding the fight. pak might be more willing cause he is going broke with the tax thing all but bob still wants not parts of it because fans somehow think because he beat rios "the bum" he's back to the old pak. as along as he has the fan's thinking that, he will milk pak for all he's worth by recycling crap fights.

Comment

Although Bob Arum is full of ****, one thing he isn't lying about is having your blood drawn can have adverse effects depending on the individual & circumstances. When he speaks on "not moving arm for three days" he could be talking about his personal experience.

Too loose to draw any conclusions from this video.

(Had link to those adverse side effects but I'm under 15 post)

Comment

Originally posted by TonitosWay View Post
            Although Bob Arum is full of ****, one thing he isn't lying about is having your blood drawn can have adverse effects depending on the individual & circumstances. When he speaks on "not moving arm for three days" he could be talking about his personal experience.

Too loose to draw any conclusions from this video.

(Had link to those adverse side effects but I'm under 15 post)
            So why is Pacquiao doing testing now? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
              Oh he's doing testing now? Awesome so that means Floyd should fight him now right? Right????

Comment

Could be many reasons from the speculations of steroids use weighing him down, JMM accusations of steroid use after knocking Manny out cold (What I thought was just the right punch at the right time), something as simple as him maning the **** up and dealing with it, not wanting to bend to Floyd's will, etc.

Like I said, too many loose ends to draw a conclusion.
                Last edited by TonitosWay; 11-29-2013, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TonitosWay View Post
                  Could be many reasons from the speculations of steroids use weighing him down, JMM accusations of steroid use after knocking Manny out cold (What I thought was just the right punch at the right time), something as simple as him maning the **** up and dealing with it, not wanting to bend to Floyd's will, etc.

Like I said, too many loose ends to draw a conclusion.
                  That's a fair response. I doubt Arum is speaking from experience has any man in here gave blood and not been able to move their arm for 3 or 4 days? LOL you have Lee in your sig for goodness sakes.

Comment

That's a fair response. I doubt Arum is speaking from experience has any man in here gave blood and not been able to move their arm for 3 or 4 days? LOL you have Lee in your sig for goodness sakes.
                    lol true but you see how old that fart is? Wouldn't be surprised if giving urine exhausted him.

Comment

Working...
                    X