No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Isaac Hlatshwayo, 35-Years-Old, Retires From Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Isaac Hlatshwayo, 35-Years-Old, Retires From Boxing

Welterweight contender Isaac Hlatshwayo (30-6-1, 10KOs) has announced his retirement from boxing. The veteran lost five out of his last six fights. He held the IBO title at 135 and 147-pounds. And he also captured the IBF's welterweight title with a split decision over Delvin Rodriguez in August of 2009. During his career he also got victories over Nate Campbell, Phillip Ndou, Cassius Baloyi and Kaizer Mabuza.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Congrats to him. He had a good career. I still remember his classic with Nate Campbell. I have no idea how he shrunk down to 135 in that frame and took all those body shots, and still win.

Comment

All the best Isaac you carried the flag for South Africa with pride. Isaac was not the most talented fighter in the game but what he lacked with talent he made up with hard work and determination and always gave 100%and everything he achieved he deserved. God Bless you with what you will be doing I just hope Boxing doe'snt lose you and you work with the next generation and pass on your extensive knowledge.

Comment

Weird, I actually though Isaac passed away back in 2008. Oh crap, yeah that was Isaac Hayes... not Hlatshwayo.

So, who is this guy again?

Anyways, you'll be missed. Good luck, God bless, and all that stuff.

Comment

Working...
        X