Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook is one of the best boxers in the world..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kell Brook is one of the best boxers in the world..

Doesn't have the A+ speed or power so doesn't stand out like a Khan does but his skills and his defense are excellent. Just been watching a lot of his fights again now, gorgeous pure boxer, all round very very good but as I said nothing about him screams out at you which would make him a star attraction.

I think you mean one of the best prospects/contenders

Comment

Skills and defense look great when you fight bums.

He needs to start fighting some bigger names at 147. Start lower at the top 10 and make his way up. He will get exposed, IMO.

Comment

I think he has potential.

He just needs to get the fights.

Comment

I seriously think his style could beat Pacquiao within 18 months, he's got a very good boxing brain and decent power. Huge prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
            Skills and defense look great when you fight bums.

He needs to start fighting some bigger names at 147. Start lower at the top 10 and make his way up. He will get exposed, IMO.
            He's already started.

Comment

He's got ok skills but has poor defense. It's one of his major weaknesses, coming back with his chin in the air. It's the reason why he won't go as far as people think, he's really not that good.

I'm sick of the Brits on here, get a clue.

Comment

This is the problem with todays boxers.

Idiots like Brook claim to the best without facing any competition. Its pathetic.

This guy ducked Coto and Mike Jones, yet wants to be considered the best.

I think Jones would KO this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Slag Muffin View Post
                  He's got ok skills but has poor defense. It's one of his major weaknesses, coming back with his chin in the air. It's the reason why he won't go as far as people think, he's really not that good.

I'm sick of the Brits on here, get a clue.
                  his defense is good ya tit

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                    his defense is good ya tit
                    This guy got tagged constantly by an old N'dou. He's a great prospect and that's it.

Comment

Working...
                    X