No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton: Without Promoting I Would Probably Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
    Why on Earth would Hatton want to get back in the ring? Surely he's got enough money left from his career. He made TONS.

Why not just sit back and enjoy retirement at a young age? I'm sure he made over $30 million in his career. (Easy.) He can't possibly be broke.
    He's not broke, reading the article he's saying promoting means he's able to forget about a comeback as it means he's not bored.

Regarding a comeback, who would he fight? as a 140lber there is only one fight which would really enhance his legacy, a win over Juan Manuel Marquez.

Comment

He should let it go, But i remember once when he said he wouldnt end up like Naz (Naz fought once after losing to Barrera), So i wouldnt be surprise to see him back at least once, If not he would be worse than Naz.

Comment

then please keep promoting.

Comment

hatton is no el terrible haha, stay where you are ricky!!

Comment

Stick to sniffin' crack with Slapzaghe in retirement, Ricky.

Comment

Hatton is thinking about making a come back because he is running low on Coke money.

Comment

some bad gimps on hear hatton was a top fighter the man beat the great tyszu when no one else could or would fight him and ppl on hear goin ape for judah if hatton come back in tip top shape i would expect him to wipe the floor with 140 only losein 2 the 2 top fighters of last 20 years is no shame

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
                  Why on Earth would Hatton want to get back in the ring? Surely he's got enough money left from his career. He made TONS.

Why not just sit back and enjoy retirement at a young age? I'm sure he made over $30 million in his career. (Easy.) He can't possibly be broke.
                  he made that alone for the mayweather fight according to merchant. floyd didnt get no british ppv the daft cut!

Comment

wee rickie would return as what the little white elf who sleeps in the middle of the ring. hatton was a joke as a fighter and is a joke as father with his addictions. hatton is a bum.

Comment

Ricky was never a very technically sound boxer .. but his fights were exciting to watch. I wouldnt mind seeing him back at 140.. I think he has a field day with many of the fighters in that division.. with the exception of Maybe Kahn and madaina..

Comment

Working...
                      X