Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tarver and Hopkins would knockout Arthur Abraham.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarver and Hopkins would knockout Arthur Abraham.

Jeez, Abe! I had high hopes for you! Even put you on my list of favorite active fighters! But you got whooped last weekend! I mean, you got banged up. He hit you with your own gloves, man! Didn't you see Clottey? Why fight like him? Christ!

If you even think about taking on Hopkins, you will get hammered. And Tarver is a lefty with power. Lucky for you he retired.

Come on, Abe. Don't make me take you off my list!

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
    Jeez, Abe! I had high hopes for you! Even put you on my list of favorite active fighters! But you got whooped last weekend! I mean, you got banged up. He hit you with your own gloves, man! Didn't you see Clottey? Why fight like him? Christ!

If you even think about taking on Hopkins, you will get hammered. And Tarver is a lefty with power. Lucky for you he retired.

So you're one of those who newly discovered Arthur Abraham and jumped on his fan wagon after watching him against Miranda or Super Six....

We European's have watched him since he got his first fight on ARD back in 2003 (German TV-channel) and this guy hasn't changed his game one single bit. I don't get the hype.

Comment

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
      So you're one of those who newly discovered Arthur Abraham and jumped on his fan wagon after watching him against Miranda or Super Six....

We European's have watched him since he got his first fight on ARD back in 2003 (German TV-channel) and this guy hasn't changed his game one single bit. I don't get the hype.
      Abraham didn't get that much coverage here in the US until a few years ago.

Comment

tut tut....wheres the loyalty man??

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
          tut tut....wheres the loyalty man??
          I know. I just had high hopes for Abe. Dirrell looked TERRIBLE vs Froch so I'm not exactly on his bandwagon.

Comment

I know. I just had high hopes for Abe. Dirrell looked TERRIBLE vs Froch so I'm not exactly on his bandwagon.
            if by terrible you mean he was hitting froch about 10 times for every one froch landed then yeah he looked terrible

styles make fights abraham was always going to struggle against someone with the speed of dirrell and who moves around alot

abraham would knock out froch or kessler imo

i hate people that start slating a fighter after 1 one loss what about the 30+ wins before that

Comment

Originally posted by ghost deini View Post
              if by terrible you mean he was hitting froch about 10 times for every one froch landed then yeah he looked terrible

styles make fights abraham was always going to struggle against someone with the speed of dirrell and who moves around alot

abraham would knock out froch or kessler imo

i hate people that start slating a fighter after 1 one loss what about the 30+ wins before that
              Styles do make fights. And I see that Hopkins and Tarver would be bad match up for Abe.

Comment

Hopkins would win, no doubt. I would love to see James Toney against Abraham (@ MW). Toney would make him look silly, I reckon. So would Bernard.

Comment

shame on you... -.-

Comment

Give up the race wars already because that really what this is all about. Black fans don't like AA. Plain and simple.

Comment

Working...
                    X