No announcement yet.

Wwii in hd.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wwii in hd.....

Anybody else watch this? It's fookin amazing. Sad, terrible, amazing, all in one nasty gift wrap called war. My grandpa's was some hard muthaphucka's. Real fu.ckin walkie talkie.

Haven't seen it. WW2 generation was tough as steel no doubt. My granpa's cure most things was whiskey. Gotta respect the mental fortitude old timers have.

Comment

Originally posted by The Scientist View Post
      Haven't seen it. WW2 generation was tough as steel no doubt. My granpa's cure most things was whiskey. Gotta respect the mental fortitude old timers have.
      Yeah, my grandfather on my mother's side was a POW. He had a heart attack back in the late 60's. My pop's side went through some ****, as well. I try to talk to him everyday. He blasted at the Klan, and I was there to see it. "Not on my lawn. No way. Cowards." He is a gentle dude. But he can handle some funk. Never seen somebody with that type of look, when I was a youngling.....

Comment

Watching it. I am looking at this **** and I am just amazed my gramps was able to survive through this **** for 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
          Watching it. I am looking at this **** and I am just amazed my gramps was able to survive through this **** for 3 years.
          Thanks for post, BB. You are a true elite, in this sumbitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Yeah, my grandfather on my mother's side was a POW. He had a heart attack back in the late 60's. My pop's side went through some ****, as well. I try to talk to him everyday. He blasted at the Klan, and I was there to see it. "Not on my lawn. No way. Cowards." He is a gentle dude. But he can handle some funk. Never seen somebody with that type of look, when I was a youngling.....
            How long was your Gramps a POW for?

Must have been one hell of a journey.

Comment

Originally posted by The Scientist View Post
              How long was your Gramps a POW for?

Must have been one hell of a journey.
              Really, have no clue. Even in her death, my grandma has some things over my head. My mom is giving me info, here and there. She can be a cold piece though, lol.

Comment

Yeah dem ****s is crazy. To think my grandfather on my moms side went through the depression and WWII and ****....damn. He's still a tough bastard today. He doesn't tell me much about being in the marine corps or the war other than telling me about his days of boxing and swimming. All the positive stuff Motha****a had a long left jab and stuck it out there like Larry Holmes on the regular

Comment

Yeah I been watching that, its weird how ppl thought back in those days. Those scenes they show of the dead bloated soldiers floating in the water and dead Japanese with all those ****ing flies on them...thats real **** right there, real depressing.

Comment

Back when America was great. now it's ran by a muslim.

Comment

Working...
                    X