Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather will never live up to Pacquiao's Legacy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
    your hero got exposed, and u r coming with this ?
    the punch to the body didnt even land clean, and pac got knocked out cold.
    he couldnt get up for over an hour ffs
    now suddenly he takes bodypunches from welterweights like its a walk in the park.
    and he is still not trying to prove he is innocent by denying the bloodtest for 40million$.
    dont u care that he cheats or are u just that naive ?
    you have the lowest IQ here on this forum. did you copy and paste your post again?

I've heard the same **** over and over again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
      Don't forget the:

how's cotto doin' these days?

Comment

• Originally posted by toyi View Post
        I'll say it again, you mad homey? I'm still busy with your momma and then I'll discuss your stupidity later.
        I told you aint man enuff for her!! Now do homework and get to bed, the short bus comes early

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          I own McD's! Thanks to your mom LOL lol You gotta admit that was a good one!
          Not really but I gotta give it to ya you don't quit, guess you get an A for effort!

Comment

• Originally posted by bdevils View Post
            I told you aint man enuff for her!! Now do homework and get to bed, the short bus comes early
            wow another original comment from a moron. let me ask you this, why is your momma good at it?

Comment

• Originally posted by bdevils View Post
              Not really but I gotta give it to ya you don't quit, guess you get an A for effort!
              are you sold to the idea that the person you're calling daddy is really your biological father?

Comment

you have the lowest IQ here on this forum. did you copy and paste your post again?

I've heard the same **** over and over again.
                well if your iq is that high, why r u responding to me ?
                torrecampo KO3 pacquiao
                singsurat KO3 pacquiao

i bet its hard to watch those videos for u *******s, but dont worry i will help reminding u.

Comment

• Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
                  well if your iq is that high, why r u responding to me ?
                  torrecampo KO3 pacquiao
                  singsurat KO3 pacquiao

i bet its hard to watch those videos for u *******s, but dont worry i will help reminding u.
                  i don't wanna waste my time giving you a lecture in boxing but please don't red k me again.

Comment

wow another original comment from a moron. let me ask you this, why is your momma good at it?
                    Yeah and momma jokes are real original , your not the sharpest knife in the drawer are ya dip****

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Never Ever! Mayweather wants to (as he says) clean up the sport...
                      LOL Why not clean up your division you ******ed ****!!!

The only reason Mayweather is even talked about is because he WONT fight. LOL!!!

As soon as this bum loses his little 0 he will be nothing. People just want to see him lose for the first time. They dont wanna see him win..lol When he gets his ass kicked there will be no interest in him ever again.

He will Never be Great and he will never stand to the likes of Manny Pacquiao or any of the past boxing greats of yesterday.

FACT!
                      If you really like boxing PAC-BOY...you appreciate all styles...PBF is one if not the most skilled you'll see in a ring...

Like or not his resume that's something else, but if he really steps up and mixes buisiness with good level of competition he will secure a top 10 ATG IMO...it depends on the next years.

Comment

Working...
                      X