Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Chris "We Right Where We Wanna Be" Algieri Super MEME THREAD!...........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chris "We Right Where We Wanna Be" Algieri Super MEME THREAD!...........

0 star thread. Shoulda made one when rios cried like a baby. America still loves pretty boy chris.

Comment

Comment

credit goes to kardsufur

Last edited by SuckaPunch; 11-23-2014, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao is the best at fighting like Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
            Manny Pacquiao is the best at fighting like Manny Pacquiao.
            Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but that sounded like an insult to me the way he kept saying it.

Comment

I Think it was going in to the 11th Lane goes 'this is what we Dreamed about!' Haha with all rounds lost and 4-5 kd's. Tim Lane land is one magical place! Keep em Coming

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but that sounded like an insult to me the way he kept saying it.
                Yeah, you're reading too much into it.

It was obviously a compliment.

Comment

"He listens to me, Chris listens, I'm gonna let him out of the cage"

omg that was too much, and the KD, such perfect timing, I can just imagine Lampley, RJJ and Kellerman laughing their heads off.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    I think he was so wrapped up in his bubble of positive thinking that he couldn't bring himself to acknowledge Manny was better even at that stage.

He wasn't a better fighter than him, he was a better Manny Pacquiao than him.

Comment

Working...
                    X