Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye Seem Focused, Wants To Claim All The Gold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to double check the date this was posted, he's been saying this for the past 5 years.

Haye's an embarrassment to British boxing, all talk and no action. It's a shame people are blinded over here and give him the attention/money he doesn't deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by GUMBIE View Post
      I don't understand the hate against Haye. Haye has beaten HW fighters who have either given the klits trouble or have been avoided by them and loses to one bro because of injury by points.

I think it is mostly in klit fans interest that he never fights one of them again because he could expose them.
      Expose them??? They exposed him. He ran his mouth about how he was gonna decapitate Wlad, then on fight night he put zero effort into the fight. I hope they never give this loudmouth another opportunity

Comment

Vitali is trying to sneak another CHarr defense under our nose.

Boxingscene is doing the right thing keeping the pressure on.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
          Expose them??? They exposed him. He ran his mouth about how he was gonna decapitate Wlad, then on fight night he put zero effort into the fight. I hope they never give this loudmouth another opportunity
          They guy was a Unified Crusierweight Champion & Heavyweight Titlist, far better than any of Vitali's recent opponents.

Comment

WTF is Vitali dragging his feet for? I guess he's waiting for a mandatory to be ordered so he has an excuse not to take the Haye fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
              David Haye proved himself by fighting the granite chin Chisora and knocking him out.

He have earned his shot at Vitali and we all wanna see the fight.
              I don't...he's only calling vitali out because he's over 40 now and nobody believes he can beat wlad

he's just looking to get that payday and retire comfortably laughing at the people who ever supported him throughout his career

I used to be a fan of the guy as well but the truth is he never loved boxing...he's just in it for the fame and the money

the truth is if he actually managed to become an actor we would've never heard of him after the wlad fight

he'll never fight an arreola, price, fury, pulev or even adamek because he'll probably lose to at least one of these fighters before they fight a klitschko (again)

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                I don't...he's only calling vitali out because he's over 40 now and nobody believes he can beat wlad

he's just looking to get that payday and retire comfortably laughing at the people who ever supported him throughout his career

I used to be a fan of the guy as well but the truth is he never loved boxing...he's just in it for the fame and the money

the truth is if he actually managed to become an actor we would've never heard of him after the wlad fight

he'll never fight an arreola, price, fury, pulev or even adamek because he'll probably lose to at least one of these fighters before they fight a klitschko (again)
                Doesn't have love for the game? He's boxed since he was a 10 year old kid, he obviously did love the game enough to dedicate his whole life to it. Whats wrong with him wanting the big money fights, at the end of the day whether you like it a not boxing is now a business, before it is a sport.

If you read his autobiography you'll see he is a decent guy, more to him than you see on TV. Unfortunately people get caught up in the pre fight hype and forget that it's all for the cameras.

I can't believe people are getting worked up over him calling out #2 Rated Heavyweight in the world?

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
                  Doesn't have love for the game? He's boxed since he was a 10 year old kid, he obviously did love the game enough to dedicate his whole life to it. Whats wrong with him wanting the big money fights, at the end of the day whether you like it a not boxing is now a business, before it is a sport.

If you read his autobiography you'll see he is a decent guy, more to him than you see on TV. Unfortunately people get caught up in the pre fight hype and forget that it's all for the cameras.

I can't believe people are getting worked up over him calling out #2 Rated Heavyweight in the world?
                  It's amazing how stupid fans can be, they don't want to see a competitive fight and would rather watch Vitali pummel someone who has no chance at all.

Comment

Does Haye still have any supporters left? Haye must be desperate, because he now realizes the boxing world will forget him after this year, unless he manages to land another K fight. Time is running out for him.

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post

his whole life? haye has been modelling and doing other things next to boxing during his entire career. what's wrong is that he's been boring every time he stepped up in competition at heavyweight...he barely threw any punches against valuev and threw even less against wlad. I don't give **** about his autobiography...do u really believe he'd portray himself as a bad guy to anyone wiling to read it? if he respected his fans he'd be fighting top rated opponents yet he masks these domestic fights against audley and chisora as grudge matches. lennox lewis never did anything like this

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                      It's amazing how stupid fans can be, they don't want to see a competitive fight and would rather watch Vitali pummel someone who has no chance at all.
                      yeah his fight against wlad was really competitive

Comment

Working...
                      X